is Tape Works the dope...

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
hey guys/gals....is Tapeworks THE place...or is something else cheaper/better/faster/etc

I love this place....... knowledgeable bastids everywhere.

hav a good 1.....RSD.

RSD they're agood place in my experience... plus there 10 minutes away from my office if you run into any problems .... i can go by but they've got a good rep in the area

This is a great place to get your decals. I'm here in the area and have purchased decals from him, and everyone in the area does as well. Go with them, you won't be disappointed.

I think they might be owned by the texas rangers/fcc/Pres. Bush conspiracy group.....proceed with caution.

You may find some better products, you may find some cheaper products, you may find some more expensive products. However their product is very good and their SERVICE is excellent.

thank you gentlemen....I shall go Tapeworks .

Thx Dezzy , if I need you , I'll call . Nice offer man .

I bought from tapeworks before.

good service, call 'em and tell 'em what you want, badabing... out the next day.

Tape works has been good from my experince the White marauder in the cruisers with flames are chrome my buddy did that bike ya can see the beer cans from his garage in the background
laugh.gif

Hi!

Last month i bought my decals from them and they responded just fine..not any problem at all delivering to the other end of the world...The quality of the decasl are excellent and they look proffesional...

i recomment them..

Hey Rub.......I thought you were airbrushing......is that out now
colour goes on this Saturday Bill . I have to get back to work.So , I'll just shoot it base/clear an' add grafx or brushing later . I have run out of time . I took 2 weeks off to get this together , but I'm being held up by some slow parts , an this bobohead I hired to do the wheels + lack of motivation on my part.
The brushing is not out , I wont just slap anything on my ride . There are some good people on here working on a couple of ideas , an' I dont want them rushed . So, I'm exploring all options .

hav a good 1 Monsta.....RSD.

Man......yer gonna be ticked if I tell ya we're polishing wheels now aren't ya.
Are ya interested in custom decals......you tell me what ya want......I'll have it made.

Man......yer gonna be ticked if I tell ya we're polishing wheels now aren't ya.
Are ya interested in custom decals......you tell me what ya want......I'll have it made.
you've got it all covered these days dont ya . wow .
you must be busier than a 3 dollar hoar on welfare day.

I'll PM ya in a few minutes...run somthin by ya

Back