Is something missing??

Dopey

Donating Member
Registered
So I thought I remember when I joined the org there was a section dedicated to the b kings, since I've been looking at doing some work on my buddy's bike I went looking for ideas and I don't see the section anymore. Am I just blind or did I just imagine the that section, I know I'm getting old, blind and forgetful but I didn't think I was that far gone yet :laugh: :laugh:

It's all in yer head...what BKing section...
coo koo.gif

No Dope' there was a dedicated BKing section. Its gone. I had a BKing.Good luck with yer buddy's bike,give a shout if we can help. Member hayabuser has had 2 of 'em I think. I bought his...or traded a Busa for it or something.Do a new thread titled "Help with BKing" or something,might attract past/present owners. Do they have a forum on the net for them? Maybe a sub section on another Busa site? IDK.
Rubb.

It's all in yer head...what BKing section...View attachment 1629809

No Dope' there was a dedicated BKing section. Its gone. I had a BKing.Good luck with yer buddy's bike,give a shout if we can help. Member hayabuser has had 2 of 'em I think. I bought his...or traded a Busa for it or something.Do a new thread titled "Help with BKing" or something,might attract past/present owners. Do they have a forum on the net for them? Maybe a sub section on another Busa site? IDK.
Rubb.
Well makes me feel better knowing someone remembers it, just not sure it's great that it's you remembering the same thing rubb :poke: :laugh: :laugh:... yeah I'll start a thread when I get closer to doing the work, kind of hoping to get rid of the goofy canister on the side and get some ideas for a rear tail light since the current fender eliminator only has a small led strip that doesn't light up very much. There used to be a forum for the b kings but can't seem to find that anymore either:banghead:. I wonder why @captain did away with the section, I assuming not enough people using it but I sure did enjoy reading on it when I first came to the org but then I got lost in all the gen 2 stuff.

Well makes me feel better knowing someone remembers it, just not sure it's great that it's you remembering the same thing rubb :poke: :laugh: :laugh:... yeah I'll start a thread when I get closer to doing the work, kind of hoping to get rid of the goofy canister on the side and get some ideas for a rear tail light since the current fender eliminator only has a small led strip that doesn't light up very much. There used to be a forum for the b kings but can't seem to find that anymore either:banghead:. I wonder why @captain did away with the section, I assuming not enough people using it but I sure did enjoy reading on it when I first came to the org but then I got lost in all the gen 2 stuff.
took a few key strokes on google and . . . voila!!

took a few key strokes on google and . . . voila!!
That's the one I was looking for but for some reason wouldn't show up with my searches, think I'll make my buddy join there and get ideas for his bike then just charge him for the work he comes up with for me to do :thumbsup:. I'm not real friendly with many folks that's whyi like the org so much only a few people that hit a bad nerve with me and I've for the most part been able to keep that to myself, well there might have been one or two times i didn't:laugh:

It's still here.

Well maybe it's because I'm on my phone I couldn't see that but I'm pretty sure rubb is on his home computer and didn't see it either or he was just trying to make me feel better for feeling old and blind:laugh::lol:

Or maybe I just didn't scroll down far enough because some ad popped up and I thought it was the end of the page. Thank you sir I feel much dumber now :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey, he’s your buddy right?
Why charge him?
Just teach him how to work on his BK, you’ll both get closer and enjoy the comaradery!
I give him the family discount but as I'm sure u understand I turn wrenches all day at work so doing so in my free time isn't something I like to do for free. Don't get me wrong I have no problem helping out or hanging out lending a hand when friends are working on something but this guy is in no way mechanically inclined and admits he's not trying to work on the bike and that he rather pay me then a shop because he knows I'm gonna take the time and do stuff right and he's gonna get a deal. Ive been thinking of trying to open my own shop for awhile and almost did about 6 years ago but got scared to take the leap. It's just hard going into the place I work everyday and knowing how greedy they are and that I bill out on average around 200k plus a year for the last 5 years and know that I don't even see a quarter of that. But that's the choice I make to be sure there is constant work for me to do and a steady check:confused:

Back