Is my Busa supposed to suck this much gas?

Hell i would get 104mpg when running on Turbo to the tank which is nasty. i am sure like everyone said tank was not full. Fill it up on your own and test it out.

Correction, make that PCIIIr....:blush:
Yes you are correct mileage is not everything.. i have had a coule of 200mph runs tht would equate to about 4 miles per gallon.. Good luck with the tune. Sound like you are running very rich, i bet Johnny will get it set for you proper.

I run around 130 on my tanks, and ride at about 5k rpm's most of the time. It's about 33-37 MPG. Low if I'm nailing it all the time, high if I'm nice.

best I ever averaged according to the dash tripmeter was 44 mpg...normal day to day usage is around 35 mpg.
YMMV

Tim
smile.gif

hi guys i maybe stupid or lazy someway or somehow. But can i know wat is mpg u guys are talking and how do i convert mile to km? btw is there anything wrong with my bike if my milage is around 260km when it hit just before the red zone? btw my bike is all in stock condition except a k&n filter. wat should i do to keep high in mileage and low in fuel consumption?

hi guys i maybe stupid or lazy someway or somehow. But can i know wat is mpg u guys are talking and how do i convert mile to km? btw is there anything wrong with my bike if my milage is around 260km when it hit just before the red zone? btw my bike is all in stock condition except a k&n filter. wat should i do to keep high in mileage and low in fuel consumption?
MPG=miles per gallon (of gas). Here is a link to conversion charts. http://www.onlineconversion.com/

What year is your bike?

Fuel consumption= don't twist the throttle so hard.
laugh.gif

how do you do the quotes?
rock.gif
first goto the post you want to quote and click on the quote tab in the upper right corner of that post. now you will goto the screen that allows you to make a post. After you write down what you want to say page down and you should see the original post to quote. Just delete the parts you don't want in your post. hit add reply and there you go.

how do you do the quotes?[/QUOTE]
this way you quote but it doesn't show who you quoted.  Goto the part of a post you wish to quote and highlight it.  Now copy that part and then click on add reply.  Click on the quote icon once then paste what you copied and then hit the quote icon again.  It should look like this <table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">
how do you do the quotes?
[/QUOTE]

<!--EDIT|jwcfbd
Reason for Edit: None given...|1076002971 -->

first goto the post you want to quote and click on the quote tab in the upper right corner of that post.  now you will goto the screen that allows you to make a post.  After you write down what you want to say page down and you should see the original post to quote.  Just delete the parts you don't want in your post. hit add reply and there you go.
thanx

MPG=miles per gallon (of gas).  Here is a link to conversion charts. http://www.onlineconversion.com/

What year is your bike?

Fuel consumption= don't twist the throttle so hard.  
laugh.gif
Well mine is the 03 model full black version.[/QUOTE]
260 kilometer/hour = 161.55651 mile/hour (mph)
You should be able to get upto around 297kph (185mph). The only thing that I can think of is the K&N filter. Someone told me that if you change the filter out but don't get the computer remapped you might be running a little lean. If this is the case then that might be holding you back. Ask around and see if anyone else has heard this.

260 kilometer/hour = 161.55651 mile/hour (mph)  
You should be able to get upto around 297kph (185mph).  The only thing that I can think of is the K&N filter.  Someone told me that if you change the filter out but don't get the computer remapped you might be running a little lean.  If this is the case then that might be holding you back.  Ask around and see if anyone else has heard this.
Where do u guys get the mpg from? i normally dun get my rpm more than 4k when i do my riding as for the k&n i only put it in last week and i yet to see any different. normal before the needle hit the red zone wat is the distance can the tank make it if let say easily riding of rpm not more than 4k? And wat is the amount of fuel left starting from the red zone to the end where the tank is left with nothing.

mine will touch the red at about 160 miles ave.

much better millage than my 2001 bandit 1200 got and more power

Back