Is it true that if U ride ......

Is it true that if U ride ...... - U "will" go down eventually ?

• Yes ..........ride long enough & it will happen

Votes: 117 100.0%
  • Yes...........only if "I" screw up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No............'cause I'm a Great rider

• No............only the squids crash & burn

• Maybe .....explain below

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After 20+ years of riding, my luck finally ran out. This was my pride and joy 2005 CBR1kRR after that incident. I didn't fair much better than the bike. laugh.gif

See that exhaust? That was an Akropovic system that I had installed two days before that fateful ride. Sucks.

YMMV.

arman1.jpg

Physics Lesson:

IN A DEFAULT SITUATION,
...Airplanes belong on the ground.
...Ships belong on the bottom of the sea
...Bikes belong on their sides.

If you ride enough, odds are infinitessimally against a life-long success rate of always being perpendicular. Probability and statistics show us that eventually, you will be parallel.

sad.gif

Let me try to shine a light from a differant perspective.

I think if a person drives a vehicle long enough they will eventually have an accident, in either a car or a motorcycle.

So I dont think it is as much of a motorcycle issue as it is just the odds of having an accident the longer you drive.

If you ride a motorcycle more than a car, then your chances of having the accident on the motorcycle are greater.

If you drive your car more than your motorcycle (i.e. car main transportation and only ride the motorcycle on weekends or once a month etc) then your accident has higher odds of occuring in your car than your motorcycle.

And since everyone has at least one accident in their life, the severity of your injuries are dependant on what you are in.

getting rear ended in your car can often result in minimal injuries.

The same rear end accident if you are on your motorcycle can more often than not be severe.

So motorycle riders shouldnt get all offended when they are told they will eventially go down because the truth is they will eventually have an accident, either in their care or on the motorcycle. If that accident is on their bike, then more than likely they will "go down"
HOLY THREAD RESURRECTION!! tounge.gif  laugh.gif
Did I do that? whistling.gif

banghead.gif banghead.gif banghead.gif

banghead.gif

banghead.gif

Let me try to shine a light from a differant perspective.

I think if a person drives a vehicle long enough they will eventually have an accident, in either a car or a motorcycle.

So I dont think it is as much of a motorcycle issue as it is just the odds of having an accident the longer you drive.

If you ride a motorcycle more than a car, then your chances of having the accident on the motorcycle are greater.

If you drive your car more than your motorcycle (i.e. car main transportation and only ride the motorcycle on weekends or once a month etc) then your accident has higher odds of occuring in your car than your motorcycle.

And since everyone has at least one accident in their life, the severity of your injuries are dependant on what you are in.

getting rear ended in your car can often result in minimal injuries.

The same rear end accident if you are on your motorcycle can more often than not be severe.

So motorycle riders shouldnt get all offended when they are told they will eventially go down because the truth is they will eventually have an accident, either in their care or on the motorcycle. If that accident is on their bike, then more than likely they will "go down"
HOLY THREAD RESURRECTION!! tounge.gif  laugh.gif
Did I do that?    whistling.gif

banghead.gif  banghead.gif  banghead.gif
laugh.gif no someone voted anonimously bringing it forward again. you were the 1st to reply though laugh.gif

banghead.gif

banghead.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I have been down my share but I have heard of a few that never made the transition from seat to tarmac. lurk.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back