Like stayed above, several other conversations through out the forum about it. Is true and now wait to see if a genIII will ever happen, begins.
All that is possible you know .
The aftermarket is amazing !
Still producing or just selling off old stock?View attachment 1589999
Brea , CA . ( December 13 , 2018 )
- Suzuki Motor of America , Inc .
( SMAI ) has confirmed that
U.S. market production of the
Hayabusa sport motorcycle
continues uninterrupted .
Production of European specification Hayabusa models
has been discontinued due to Euro 4 emission regulations .
This situation , and resulting media reports ,
may have caused confusion and misunderstanding
among U . S . consumers , media , and dealers .
View attachment 1590000
1. Bazzaz ZFi has TC and quick shifterI was waiting for my Gen 3 with full tc , adjustable suspension and 100 less pounds with twin turbos...
Contact c10 for guidance on ALL things Titanium1. Bazzaz ZFi has TC and quick shifter
2. 2013+ (?) has ABS if you must have it.
3. 4 into 1 Full Ti exhaust loses 30 lbs, adds 10+ hp
4. Wheels lose 3-15 lbs
5. Stock suspension is adjustable but there are aftermarket options
5A. Ohlins forks lose 5 lbs+
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|F||Is this a true service manual?||Gen II Busa Information||23|
|GSXR-GSX1100F-Busa Cross Breed, Strange but True!||General Bike Related Topics||2|
|Climate change, true or false||Random Thoughts||54|
|True Front wheel weight Gen II ( pics )||Gen II Busa Information||11|
|One more true story||Random Thoughts||3|