Is it just me or do you think big tire kits are WAY over priced?

I have bought,installed and rode bikes with 240,250,300 & 330's rear wheel kits and IMO the best ride I have at the moment is the Bking with the 240.
In regards to the OSD application I think it is better than jack shaft BUT that very long exposed chain planted under my left leg and going apesiht does get me paranoid cause IF that comes off what you're left with is a mangled chicken drum stick for a leg.On the point of cheaper I believe in the saying that if you pay peanuts you get monkeys and when it comes to bike parts and their functionality and the situation allows I want them to be as exact as a trapeze artist.my 2cents

Just to toss it out there, I have a SB-Customs 6+ arm with a stock widened rear wheel... I have no desire for wheels and wanted to retain the stock look so I went this route. I couldn't be happier and after 3yrs still no issues other than getting a flat one day and put a 250 tire on there. :) Customer care is fantastic as well.

240 Fat Tire Kits

I went from a 300 to a 240. If you go 300 or bigger try to get the OSD kit. The busa makes torque and eats through those jackshafts. I am going to sell my new 6" Greggs sssa240 should you change your mind (pm me) currently waiting on new set of wheels to arrive.

Just to toss it out there, I have a SB-Customs 6+ arm with a stock widened rear wheel... I have no desire for wheels and wanted to retain the stock look so I went this route. I couldn't be happier and after 3yrs still no issues other than getting a flat one day and put a 250 tire on there. :) Customer care is fantastic as well.

240 Fat Tire Kits
How much with shipping did it cost out the door?

Does anyone have pics from the back they can post? There are not many pics from the back on the net. Anyone have side by side pics of a 240 and 300 to compare?

OK so I see people are putting r1 and zx14 wheels on the Busa so my question is.... if I find a good deal on a set 300 wheels for another type of Bike can I use them? What other (if any) model bikes swing arms and wheels will work?

I personally think that E-Racer guy sounds like a douche... Every damn sentence has !!!!!!!!!! behind as well, geez... I have had zero issues with my arm and wheel. Everything looks awesome, from the quality to the welds. I definitely wouldn't hesitate to buy from SB again in the future, they are truly stand up people. Call and talk to them and make your own decision.

I think I paid $1500ish out the door, but that was in 2010.

IMG_8407.jpg

IMG_8421.jpg

IMG_8415.jpg

IMG_8411.jpg

I personally think that E-Racer guy sounds like a douche... Every damn sentence has !!!!!!!!!! behind as well, geez... I have had zero issues with my arm and wheel. Everything looks awesome, from the quality to the welds. I definitely wouldn't hesitate to buy from SB again in the future, they are truly stand up people. Call and talk to them and make your own decision.

I think I paid $1500ish out the door, but that was in 2010.

IMG_8407.jpg

IMG_8421.jpg

IMG_8415.jpg

IMG_8411.jpg

How long is the stretch you are running?

If you are going the cheap route, buy a nice swingarm from a reputable company...and have the stock rear wheel widened. Anytime you want a hand built custom part you are going to pay or get cheap stuff that breaks.
2013-08-16_20-21-54_HDR_zps1d820969.jpg
2013-03-01_12-04-48_HDR_zpsb804795f.jpg

Back