is everyone having a good start to this riding season?

Doin good, me bruvva. Just recently me an the mouse had to suffer through a miscarriage, but hey...it's all in God's hands, yeah? Aside from that, been doin good. Tryin to keep the miles off yuugen...wanna keep her as fresh as possible. Still take her out for a stroll every now and again...and she still scares me. :)

Been spending most of my time on my jeep...trying to get it lifted with bigger tires. Been hittin the trails more often...not as fun as bein on the bike, but the plus side of it is that my son comes with me. :thumbsup: He loves it, so it's a great thing.

How you been, thou? How's life over on your side of the pond?

And what's this? I just apprised myself of your...ahem...interesting situations. I think the other folks got it pretty much nailed down...but yeah, once you see that look in the eye, tell 'em you just wanted to test the waters. Then change your cell phone number. ???

Oh, and we have lots of scooters here too. Thankfully they don't wander over lines...the just hold up traffic. Hehe...

Very sorry to hear about that, PACIFICBUSA.

Doing fine rubb not been out yet because everytime I plan it the weather turns bad.
Hope you are doing well.

hanging in there rub man! havent riddenmuch this summer yet...maybe 10 miles to 20 miles....at thois rate may need to hire someone to ride my bike for me! :)

not 2 good rain rain rain ony been 1 dragrace rain forcast this sat as well make it stop

125tjlu.jpg

Doing pretty good but not riding much, it's been raining almost every day and the forecast is for that to continue for the next week.

Hope all is well with you.

Cool. Pacman I shal call you. Sorry about all your crappy weather guys. I've been out tons since February. Not bad for Canaduh eh...:moon:

Did get caught in a bit of a windstorm today thou...just adds that little extra "pucker factor". :laugh:

Rubb.

Very sorry to hear about that, PACIFICBUSA.

Doing fine rubb not been out yet because everytime I plan it the weather turns bad.
Hope you are doing well.

Thanks, Newman. :beerchug: It was a little rough...I mean, it isn't the first one I've been through, but it really broke my heart to see my girl crying. Normally I'm a "it's all in God's hands, it happened for a reason" kinda fellow, but this time around it got to me. I hate seeing her cry and I hate seeing her in pain.

Thank you, though...I really appreciate it. :;):

Cool. Pacman I shal call you. Sorry about all your crappy weather guys. I've been out tons since February. Not bad for Canaduh eh...:moon:

Did get caught in a bit of a windstorm today thou...just adds that little extra "pucker factor". :laugh:

Rubb.

Tanks, me bruvv. And yes...we do need to catch up. :) As for the other stuff, I've been extra patient and extra nice to her...been trying to keep her mind off of it and trying to keep her busy by keeping her laughing and smiling. Guess I'm growing soft in my old age, but it's alright. I see her in a different light now. Nothing bad...I just came to the realization that I seem to have taken for granted just how much she looks to me to be her comfort and her protection. Both her and my son.

Every day is a lesson, no? :beerchug:

It's been a cooler and wetter spring than usual here in Albuquerque but no shortage of good riding days. All of my rides so far have been local and have not made it up to the Enchanted Circle yet (Taos, Red River, Angel Fire). Have taken a few runs up Hwy 14 through Madrid, Los Alamos and Jemez Springs. Crazy ride last Sunday on that same route. High temps in the low 80s in town and beautiful. Got rained and hailed on for a brief minute or so at the Valles Caldera and 15 minutes later had a great lunch in Jemez Springs. Temps later this week are supposed to hit 100 degrees so Summer is definitely here!

Just ticked over 40K miles and the Busa still runs like a fine watch. Love this motorcycle!

Back