Is Anyone Going To The Mojave Mile This Weekend?

frisbee

GODSPEED RACING
Donating Member
Registered
If anyone is going I will be there (as a spectator) on Sunday. I'm going to make sure that I have everything covered for (hopefully) when I run next year. If you are there call me on Sunday 253-576-5539. I'd love to meet up with and see what you got!

Any results posted anywhere from yesterday?

13000377_10205854894322710_4423276667919719164_n.jpg

You sure that was taken yesterday Red?:DI figured we'd get some speeds from yesterday posted on one of the boards by now but haven't seen anything.

No thanks bro,just got back from taking mama out to breakfast and gonna lie on my ass and watch Moto GP for a few hours(don't want to mess it up for everybody...if I go out there it'll probably start raining:D).Didn't think Brock ever made it way out here,kinda surprised.

How's the new bike?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to pull these from my feeble memory so they will be round numbers and not at all accurate.
Mike Garcia Gen I Sims tuned turbo, 257
Rick Wahlberg Gen I turbo, 232
Colin (don't know his last name) home built '99 turbo, 226
Kent (can't pronounce his last name but writes for Motorcyclist magazine) Brock's tuned H2, 224+
One of Kerry Alter's riders on a 2009, 225+
Erin (can't spell her last name) Gen II LSR bike, 214
Tom Krause '06 ZX-14, 218
Erin Hunter BMW S1000RR, 208
Me on '08 Gen II, 208+
The real results should be out in the next week or 2. I apologize for missing some folks and not having the correct speeds. Feel free to update.
Weather was shitte on Saturday with only 2 people just barely over 200 then came around on Sunday so we could run.

This event was a blast One of the guys I talked to had a completely stock ZX14 everyday rider and he did 191mph. There was a 1397 gen 1 busa with an 80 shot of NOS that did 217mph. Another friend of mines son ran a 192.7mph on his BMW with only piped and tuned. The bikes were killing it compared to the cars (of course).

I will be there next October you can find me wearing my CMA colors. I will run my bike there next April.

Back