Is a swingarm nut tool really $60?!

Be thankful you don't have a boat to worry about. I help find tools for my brother and some of the stuff is ridiculous. $90 for some unique wrench etc.

I have one if you want I can ship to you to borrow and you just ship back when done. Prob only be like $9 to ship back so I can save you a little bit.
Thank you sir, I may take you up on that. Any reason I would need one more than in a special circumstance. I have scratches on my swingarm (some idiot with a Pitbull stand - me!) and was going to blast it and powder coat it.

Thank you sir, I may take you up on that. Any reason I would need one more than in a special circumstance. I have scratches on my swingarm (some idiot with a Pitbull stand - me!) and was going to blast it and powder coat it.
ORRRR/… u could put a shorter swingarm on it..... that way it would FEEL like it had more power, and wheelie like a boss.:firing: How much u got invested in this refresh now arch? I used a drift/punch and a hammer to get the swingarm nut off.... im a caveman(just put a rag on the metal parts u don't wanna marr up bad.)

ORRRR/… u could put a shorter swingarm on it..... that way it would FEEL like it had more power, and wheelie like a boss.:firing: How much u got invested in this refresh now arch? I used a drift/punch and a hammer to get the swingarm nut off.... im a caveman(just put a rag on the metal parts u don't wanna marr up bad.)
That’s how I did mine also. I have also used a cheep socket and grind out the tabs.

How did you torque it back on? Don't tell me you are running around at 200 mph and you didn't torque your bolts?????

How did you torque it back on? Don't tell me you are running around at 200 mph and you didn't torque your bolts?????
I actually have a standard nut on there now from Vanzuki

8B15D514-F655-4AF7-BE28-65C463151FDF.jpeg

44E86938-D515-422C-86ED-7451713E0838.jpeg

F1D2F88B-B889-4DEE-B215-22BE9042BAE9.jpeg

it was on my 2002.... and I used the hammer and drift to tighten it... lol... it was a very scientific and accurate way to tighten it up....lol... furthermore since I sold the bike.... new owner went TURBO.... frank did the tune(new owner brought the bike from NEW HAMPSHIRE to get a tune from Ph...… Anyhow, he went turbo and my old 2002 made 260 hp(swingarm held up fine)… bike runs great and no issues (no surprise there... frank for president)

I was surprised on how
easy it spun off actually !

But dropping it is super easy ,
I supported the bike with a
front stand then floor jacks
underneath the motor . . .

:super:

I made my tool. Just took a socket the right size, marked where the tangs needed to stay and cut off the rest. Used a dremmel to do it! Took around half an hour. Cheap cheap.. lol

Back