Is 200hp possible

monsterspeedfreak

Donating Member
Registered
OK techies, I'm after the elusive 200hp mark off the jug.
Is it possible with:
power commander
hindle 2 step
K&N
small box mod
pair removed.
intake cam on exh side.
and the proper setup of course.

Or am I gonna have ta do a custom grind, and stroke the pig to make that type of figure.

Sorry My bad I thought you meant 200 MPH not 200 HP No I dont hink you will make much over 165 Hp at the rear wheel with those mods I could be wrong but most Busas corrected HP is about 152-160 Stock

Ok you will have to excuse me because I am on pain meds for my knee every time I read what you worte it becomes alittle clearer LOL Those mods and Nitrous correct?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
??? I think it may be possible or atleast close but how good is that for your motor

rock.gif

Power command and 40 shot of NOS will get you to about 200 hp, if not at it. $700-$800

You could spend a few thousand and get a turbo to have 300
biggrin.gif

If you wanted to get 200hp just motor, you would have to do a lot of tuneing and bore the beast and pipes.

170, IF you're lucky!
Also, depending on the dyno.
A 1397, or 1363 with w good ported head and the right cams will make it.
No need to stroke the crank tho.

1363/1397, Carpenter .385 cams, Step hindle, BIG box mod will get you damn close.
A Carpenter ported head will put you over your mark..

Yes, it ALWAYS cost more than anticipated!
The great thing about an all aluminum, water cooled, fuel injected motor is that you can stuff it with goodies and it will still be streetable!

Its also ALWAYS harder than you expect

Well except for 40 shot NOS + PC, thats a fairly easy install and could be done in a few hours. Its fairly cheap hp/dollar ratio.

Power command and 40 shot of NOS will get you to about 200 hp, if not at it. $700-$800

You could spend a few thousand and get a turbo to have 300
biggrin.gif

If you wanted to get 200hp just motor, you would have to do a lot of tuneing and bore the beast and pipes.
Nope those mods with NOS (dry) will get you @ 185rwhp. 60hp hit will get you there. You can get to about 171hp = or- with out Nitros.

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'></span> Speed & HP = $$$$$

nature of the game !

200 Horsepower Hayabusa Package

We've done it! 200 horsepower from a Hayabusa using stock pistons and valves
Utilizing special 5 axis CNC head porting and stock Suzuki billet cam ground to our specifications

Complete with Clutch Fix, Air Box Mod and Power Scoops installed

Turn-key: Drive-in, drive-out

Price complete $2300

There is more to this than meets the eye.
Don't believe that you are gonna bolt this head and cams on and get 200hp.

The pistons might have started life as stock Busas, but they don't re-enter the motor the same way they came out.

The add appears to mean, just bolt this head and cams on and go.

All together , and EXCELLENT deal tho!!!

Carpenter is THE MAN!

Back