Iridium Helmet Shield

Maybe this will help you choose.

helmets.jpg

AlbanianEagle - Im gonna have to start paying you for your skills...ya keep helping me out...much appreciated...so, since your good at this "Art" stuff, what ya think?

Edit: Now if they Only made a RED Iridium!

<!--EDIT|valium
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135834167 -->

The silver definatly goes with your helmet but I also like the blue one, it breaks up the monotony of the helmet. Then again beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

PACIFICBUSA - whats up bro...you showing ur asschaps again...lol

I already have the dark smoke, got a little beat up last season, so thought I would try the Iridium rave....Im liking the blue, but silver flows real nice...

nuttin much, bud...
wink.gif

Yah...the silver goes nice. Goes with the colors better. Heard horror stories about the shield gettin scratched up easily too...

Yep, I agree. Silver. It goes with your bikes colour. For shits and giggles, here is a pic of a power ranger. He kind of looks like a gay guy with an attitude. You know, the type you still don't want to fight, lol. All tongue in cheek, don't abuse me. Back to the subject at hand, the light colour visors and screens show their marks and look tattered before their time. What's wrong with your black one?

45291682_601bbce6b9.jpg

Also don't forget horrible night visibility with the chromed and tinted shields. I now only run yellow or clear. Very nice.

why not have all 5....

i have the blue,the black,the chrome,the gold and the clear x2.

they were for my now deceased RF 900
sad.gif

if you dont mind used, maybe we could work something out.

Rubb.

why not have all 5....

sad.gif

Rubb.
Would those shields fit the X-11? Im not sure, but I thought only the X-11 & RF1000 share the same shield. If the shield would work, Let me know what shields your looking to part with...would be nice to save some $$$

I have had many, they just do not last very long. They chip very easy. I have had the Green, (NE green) Red an d gold.

why not have all 5....

sad.gif

Rubb.
Would those shields fit the X-11? Im not sure, but I thought only the X-11 & RF1000 share the same shield. If the shield would work,  Let me know what shields your looking to part with...would be nice to save some $$$
I'm not positive...was told by a dealer here they would fit the 1000,but thats a chance I'm not willing to take. You should research it...then get back to me.

I'll go out to the shop,clean them an' take a pic for ya.

I dont remember exactly, but I dont believe they are too marked up.

why not have all 5....

sad.gif

Rubb.
Would those shields fit the X-11? Im not sure, but I thought only the X-11 & RF1000 share the same shield. If the shield would work,  Let me know what shields your looking to part with...would be nice to save some $$$
I'm not positive...was told by a dealer here they would fit the 1000,but thats a chance I'm not willing to take.  You should research it...then get back to me.

I'll go out to the shop,clean them an' take a pic for ya.

I dont remember exactly, but I dont believe they are too marked up.
if it turns out they don't fit yers...I'll stick them in the classifieds. I hate seein' shid go to waste.

there's 5 of them.

the clear...99% perfect condition.
the gold...98% perfect.
the chrome...95% perfect.
the blue...80% perfect.
the other blue 60-70% perfect.

f_s_1.jpg

Back