Ipod, monitor, alarm oh my!

busadnnor

Registered
ok, so im sure some of you will say, "thats too much" as some have already said. But it's my bike and thats what i wanted to do, so....:talk2hand:

so i finally found the monitor i wanted to run my Ipod thru, it also has GPS built in with blutooth and will soon have a rearview camera as well. :thumbsup:

I also had a 6 1/2" speaker installed in the center of my swingarm(already had 4 1/2" JBLs in the front side dash pieces), an amp in the rear trunk and an alarm with auto start(I know, I know so don't start). it sounds pretty good and looks just as good.

But i had a lil accident monday with the bike falling over while i was trailering it to the shop, and now have to get the right side repainted. :cussing:

as soon as i get it back (which should be thur-fri of next week) i will post lots of pics, i promise!

Not too much.. mines something like that.. hope urs comes out clean after paint

IMG_0269.jpg

IMG_0268.jpg

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0270.jpg

nice MK, finally got mine back...I will be posting a video later. she's a lil dirty but i was excited so here you go.....

this is after the accident, with the new paint graphics
DSCN4027.jpg

Pioneer Head unit
DSCN4028.jpg

Eminem Video Playing (Navigation, Ipod and rearview camera coming soon)
DSCN4042.jpg

Right side speaker 4" JL Audio
DSCN4031.jpg

Left side Speaker
DSCN4032.jpg

Swingarm Midrange Speaker 6.5"
DSCN4034.jpg

Arc Audio Amp & Itouch in customized rear trunk
DSCN4038.jpg

A little Halloween Decore, By my son & Girlfriend. Perfect setting for the "Ghost Rider Busa"
DSCN4026.jpg

Last edited:
Nice.. looks good bro.. i like the airbrushing over the grilles.. how does that mid sound on the swingarm.. im wanting to add one but not much more space since i have the GSXR 1000 tail.. I have my amp sittung under the fuel rail. You should put R.I.P. ZX-14 on that tombstone...LOL :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Nice.. looks good bro.. i like the airbrushing over the grilles.. how does that mid sound on the swingarm.. im wanting to add one but not much more space since i have the GSXR 1000 tail.. I have my amp sittung under the fuel rail. You should put R.I.P. ZX-14 on that tombstone...LOL :thumbsup:

it sound pretty good, but not enough bass, we're already talking about putting (2) 7" subs on top & bottom where the 6" is now to get some low end. i'll be posting a video tomorrow, check it out. hopefully i'll get some good sound on it.

and i can't knock the zx-14 cause i've got one of them too....:thumbsup:...I like to say i have the best of both worlds. :beerchug:

Back