Ipod for Christmas

gaw

Registered
Ok, I did some seaching on the net for handle bar mounts for my new ipod, found one, but the busa does not really have a "standard" handle bar.

Does anyone have an ipod mounted on their bike, or do you just put it in your pocket or belt clip?

Let me know, having tunes will be great on the long trips.

Thanks

I know it has been said before, but this board is the best place to go for information.

Ride safe  
eyes.gif

I would be a little hesitant about putting my 40 gig hard drive on the vibrating handlebars
wink.gif
wink.gif

wink.gif

I believe Thinker62 has one mounted on his Busa...I remember seeing a pic a while back...

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1072895560 -->

Here it is...

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: "...found link..."|1072895727 -->

His Ipod is on a stem stand not the handle bars
You've always got to point out the obvious, don't you cap?!

Actually, I missed the handlebars part...what can I say, it's the last day of the year...I'm tired and don't want to be at work...I'm barely clinging to life here...

Plus, gaw asked if anyone had one mounted on the bike...there, that's what I was looking for...I've still got some steam...
tounge.gif

Today was my official last day at work. I figure a new year for a new job!! I hope my wife's not thinking a new year and a new husband
wow.gif
wow.gif

wow.gif

Good luck with that last part cap! Since you've got a new house and all, I suspect she'll keep you around for a while longer...
biggrin.gif
Good luck with the new job...

Stem stand is the way to go. I now have a connector with a 90 degree elbow going into the I-Pod. That cleans it up a lot.

Good luck.

The great thing about this board, is it one of the few places you can go from ipods to "a new husband" under the same post  
laugh.gif

Although I have notice most posts kind of chase many different rabbits at one time or another.

Thinker:
Where did you get your stem stand? I actually did see that in one of your posts.

Ride safe  
eyes.gif

Thanks cap'n. That will really help.
I know the "Handle bar" mount will not work, but the stem mount looks as if it will do nicely.
Thanks again
Gary

The Stand comes with velcro. I just put a strip on the back of my I-Pod, and it works great. When I reach my destination, I un-plug and pull off....simple, unless I for get to turn off my Amp. That's another story.

Back