iPhone update gives you 4G

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
21d1bb35.jpg

I'm orggin at Ninja Speed now. Much better. :thumbsup:

You don't even have to plug into iTunes. It can all be done via wifi.
Goto settings, goto general, click software update and click download and install. Took about ten minutes.

Must be nice down here in the Sip we are lucky to have 3G!!!!!!! They still blame Katrina for our crappy phone service!!!!

Not in Naples Russ?

South three counties of Florida do have it I guess? Seems much quicker now?

You poor deluded apple fanboy. Got flash yet? IPhone carrier unlocked? No? I thought so... :) posted from my rocking Samsung Galaxy Nexus.

Let the "who has the best phone war" begin!
:D :D :D

Cheers ken

Ken can you get on a plane and get off in Germany and have your phone connect instantly to available networks? How bout Greece or any of Europe? AT&T is only one I've ever seen work when you need it.
Besides I'd rather have an original than a copy :poke:

Yes they are better versions of the original by same maker?

Stick to playing with blondes named Vabs lil bwoy!

Now on the iPhone vs Android front, I can play. I've had both. I was a HUGE anti-iPhone guy until I got the iPhone 4s. I am a HUGE data user and use my phone for the internet almost as much as my laptop. That being said, in the 3 months I have had this phone, I have YET to run into a site that I couldn't load, or a movie I couldn't play due to the lack of "flash"...

I don't miss my Android one bit... And yes, I had a good one. HTC EVO and then the EVO 3d. Great phones, leading in class, but the iPhone is better. Sorry guys. :beerchug:

I know there are better phones out there, no doubt.
Just an old dog who doesn't want to learn new tricks and I'm grandfathered into the data plan.
Since I've been with them since Bellsouth all my phones (3) now are on unlimited data for $60.
Yes if you spend enough time on the phone and go thru enough folks you get what you want with AT&T.

I'm a Sprint guy though Blanca. Can't stand AT&T up here in the North..

Ken can you get on a plane and get off in Germany and have your phone connect instantly to available networks? How bout Greece or any of Europe? AT&T is only one I've ever seen work when you need it.

LALALALALALALA

I have my fingers in my ears and I can't hear what you are typing. :moon:

LALALALALALALA

I'm 4 years old and I win!!!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

cheers ken

cool story, dont take it the north in america. i got kicked off att for being a frequent off network user. their american coverage just plain sucks. in my line of work my phone needs to work, so i got verizon when att kicked me off.

iphone is cool, but ive seen too many of them broken at work. ive had my droid x for almost two years now, the phones tough. ive cracked just about every screen ive ever had but this one.

ive had my droid x for almost two years now, the phones tough. ive cracked just about every screen ive ever had but this one.

I can't lie about that! My EVO was a TANK! My best friend has one, and the thing fell into the firepit. It was next to the flames for like 5 min before anyone noticed it. The whole phone was HORRIBLY melted.
It still worked... :laugh:

cool story, dont take it the north in america. i got kicked off att for being a frequent off network user. their american coverage just plain sucks. in my line of work my phone needs to work, so i got verizon when att kicked me off.

iphone is cool, but ive seen too many of them broken at work. ive had my droid x for almost two years now, the phones tough. ive cracked just about every screen ive ever had but this one.

Thats why you have to have an Otter box and buy it at best Buy and get the Buyback/Protection plan they will replace it no matter what you do to it!!!

Back