iPhone Popups

Jbaby1969

Registered
So I’m having an issue with this site on my phone. Maybe one of you can help me. Anytime I come to the site now I get a pop up on my iPhone saying “congratulations iPhone user blah, blah , blah.”

I’ve tried deleting website history and turning on all the security features on the phone. Anyone else have this issue or advice? It only happens on this forum.

So I’m having an issue with this site on my phone. Maybe one of you can help me. Anytime I come to the site now I get a pop up on my iPhone saying “congratulations iPhone user blah, blah , blah.”

I’ve tried deleting website history and turning on all the security features on the phone. Anyone else have this issue or advice? It only happens on this forum.
You are not alone. I got the same thing, but thought it was my phone, not the site.

Also getting a bunch of BMW ads. Are you behind this Willie? @fallenarch . :rofl:

7B606913-BE0A-4CDF-83A2-B087895E7B4D.png

Download this app for your iPhone. It’s free and I’ve been using it for years. Eliminated the website pop up spam

Nothing on my android, interesting that it seems to be just affecting Iphones.

cheers
ken

junk the icrap and get a real phone :)

1st IPhone i ever bought was a 6Plus. That was back in February of 2015. That is the phone I’m STILL using....... Never glitched, bricked or quit working ZERO issues. Only thing I’ve had done to it was have the battery replaced when they were running a special. I use it all the time everyday all day clamped on my Harley every road trip etc.

To each his own but I can’t say nothing bad about em considering everyone I know who is Pro Android has bought 3-4 phones in the span I’ve had this 1. If an when this phone chits the bed I’ll be reupping with Apple :beerchug:

No worries. I have had multiple of both. Iphone is for the simpler user who doesnt demand much out of their mobile device. I myself prefer open source.

No worries. I have had multiple of both. Iphone is for the simpler user who doesnt demand much out of their mobile device. I myself prefer open source.

I demand my phone to work and not freeze up or overheat randomly :D

Talk....Text....Email...EBay....Google Bike stuff :beerchug:

Pretty much what I demand out of a phone

I want a Linux based phone. Something I can customize to my liking. Every computer I own runs Cinnamon Mint. Zero issues

Back