Iphone peeps - Lane Splitter

dx3

Registered
Anyone else download this yet? It's kinda fun, but everytime I try to wheelie I crash. Best score is 8800... weak I know!

Worst part is - non-motorcycle people will think the game is stupid, little do they know that's how most of our rides usually turn out!

Jonny

I had it, removed it. The controls are too sensitive for me to enjoy playing the game.

Y'all have to check out 'Trial Xtreme' free and very addictive.
Motorcycle Trials , jumps , logs, ramps, all kinds of cool stuff.
Simple controls as Adam is actually better than I :(
But still a great game. .

My best score is 3926 so your not doing to bad haha. I try to ride the wheelie as long as I can, but that's when I usually end up wrecking.

I'll have to check that out Blanca

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have it on my i pod...almost like the real thing except real drivers forget to use the turn signal to warn ya....lol

I got a 10,593 last night and would have lept going if the sun didn't hit directly on my phone and I lost sight of it for a second... True story :whistle:

Jonny

e029650f.jpg

I got it last night . My high score so far is 4,000 something and my 4 year old son got 5400 ??? :(

They should call it 'I95' because that's exactly what it reminds me of !

I'm on level 15 in Trials though. Can't figure out the loop?

If you have an IPad it is much better. The good part starts after the 7th speedup and you actually have to split traffic.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1301777895.991230.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1301777895.991230.jpg

Back