Iphone cracked

take it to your nearest apple store, my son cracked his ipod touch and they fixed it for free
actually come to think of it they just replaced it for free.

A bit of info...the carrier has different hardware...so get what you have....it is a pain but it can be done...look at some youtube how to links...make a chart to place the screws where you can relocate them...they are tiny...so a small screwdriver is a must. From start to finish it will take about an hour...after doing 1 you may be faster, but patience will pay off

Hey my daughter just dropped her iPod touch in the bathroom on tile floor and it cracked all over, so I went on eBay and ordered a kit. The part that cracked was the DIGITIZER not the LCD if you still see a picture the you just need a digitizer and its $26.00 free shipping comes with all tools and how to video. Here are a few pics of what we got with our kit I'll be changing it tomorrow. I've changed one before and it only takes about 30 mins or so. If you need any help just send me a message and I'll point you in the right direction.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326146370.970948.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326146443.088300.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326146535.016546.jpg

Back