iPhone 5 S

mr8ball

Registered
Hi all, I hope everyone had a great Christmas. My wife got me a iPhone 5 S. A friend of mine got his a while back and it will not sync with his Ford F150 Truck. I have a 2013 GMC Seria Truck and was checking to see if anyone has had any trouble with the sync to the truck. I have not turned the phone on yet. I have the Galaxy S 3 right now and really wonder if its worth the change. Any advice? Thanks in advance

should have no problems iPhone/sync with fords just turn on Bluetooth and connect hooked my moms 4 up to a edge and a f150

Hi all, I hope everyone had a great Christmas. My wife got me a iPhone 5 S. A friend of mine got his a while back and it will not sync with his Ford F150 Truck. I have a 2013 GMC Seria Truck and was checking to see if anyone has had any trouble with the sync to the truck. I have not turned the phone on yet. I have the Galaxy S 3 right now and really wonder if its worth the change. Any advice? Thanks in advance
Like said above..... Works great. I had an iPhone 4S/sync setup on a 2013 ford and after switch to the 5s is even better. It even reads my text messages for me, which I couldn't do with the 4s. :thumbsup:

Your friend is not doing something right as I sync iPhones and all others everyday to all models of Fords and Lincolns.
It's extremely easy to do. Your new phone should sync or whatever Gm calls it fairly easily with your truck.

If the iPhone 5 doesn't sync up with the GMC do yourself a favor: instead of keeping your GMC and your S4, switch to the iPhone 5 and trade that GMC in for a Ford. You'll be much happier that way. :laugh:

It's easy breezy. Go to your phone settings and make sure the blue tooth is turned on. Then hi the little steering wheel button shaped like a phone, when your stuck starts talking say "pair". It will search for you phone and give you a code to input to the the phone. Then you're done.

Thanks all. Got everything worked out and all sync with the GMC lol. Thanks for all the info. Now I just have to learn this thing.

Back