ip address

(frisbee @ Dec. 10 2006,14:34) "THEY" will find you !!
firedevil.gif
True that.

(Smokin Busa @ Dec. 10 2006,13:07) O.K. guys do you not remember the oreintal pecker?

How about the scams all over the internet?

The only reason a person would want to hide their identity is for no good?
rock.gif

Why help a person do this........
no one is trying to do it, nor am i asking anyone to tell me or show how to(read prev posts)if i was trying to acomplish this i wouldnt aSk ppl on a internet forum, nor would i think that anyone would post the answer here to the fact that most ppl here are brighter than that. paranoid much?

(05BUSABLU @ Dec. 10 2006,16:38)
(Smokin Busa @ Dec. 10 2006,13:07) O.K. guys do you not remember the oreintal pecker?

rock.gif

no one is trying to do it, nor am i asking anyone to tell me or show how to(read prev posts)if i was trying to acomplish this i wouldnt aSk ppl on a internet forum, nor would i think that anyone would post the answer here to the fact that most ppl here are brighter than that. paranoid much?
I have read the post and it looks to me like some people have posted ideas.

Remember that this can be viewed by anyone on the net not just members.

(05BUSABLU @ Dec. 10 2006,16:38)

rock.gif

I am no computer wiz by any means!!!

Maybe I am wrong but see nothing productive coming from this?

Back