Iowa Football Player Josh Koeppel Motorcycle Crash

Man he took it like a champ...did not expect him to get up. I guess he lowered his shoulder and stuck it to that Ford. :rofl:

he prob had flashbacks of practice,,, coach saisss almays getz up son... no lie down ..lol, u da man:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I freeze framed it sec by sec. looks he his head made contact with the hood and of course the ground after. Amazing... Looking at that makes me want to go to the closet and hug my body armor and padded jacket and give my Shoei a kiss just to let them know I still love them :hug: :laugh:

I guess thats the best you could probably do with absolutely no gear on and having a pickup turn left in front of you? Good thing he didn't land on his head. What the f&% was the driver thinking about when he turned in front of him I wonder? It will be interesting to see if he quits riding or maybe decides that gear isn't such a bad idea after all....

hope he's alright! time for the old man to head to the rmv for a recheck on his eyes. ???

Obviously the man pulled in front and completely his fault, but the biker didn't seem to get on that brake at all - no defensive instinct. My natural reaction is to slow at any intersectin and certianly my back wheel would have been coming off the ground in an effort to scrub speed... you would have seen smoke.

Guy appeared to be very lucky - he wasn't badly hurt I guess?!?!?

Obviously the man pulled in front and completely his fault, but the biker didn't seem to get on that brake at all - no defensive instinct. My natural reaction is to slow at any intersectin and certianly my back wheel would have been coming off the ground in an effort to scrub speed... you would have seen smoke.

That's what I thought....his position didn't change one bit, almost as if he froze up completely.

I was gonna say the same thing, doesn't look like he ever touched the brake???

Back