INVENTORY

briXXer

Registered
ok what would a turbo kit consist of? yeah i know it depends on what kit and options u have but generally what do most come with?

turbo,blowoff valve, whatelse?

Spacer
Turbo
Up Pipe
Silicon couplers
Wastegate
BOV
Fuel Pump
Fuel rail upgrades either new or inserts
vacuum line
FMU
fuel line
new MAP
header
dump pipe

I think that hits the high points for you.

damn more than what i thought.. are extra injectors required? wouldnt the factory injectors work up to a certain boost level?

Spacer
Turbo
Up Pipe
Silicon couplers
Wastegate
BOV
Fuel Pump
Fuel rail upgrades either new or inserts
vacuum line
FMU
fuel line
new MAP
header
dump pipe

I think that hits the high points for you.
This is for a HIGH-END kit. Most do not come with a BOV, many do not have an external wastegate, most do not use aftermarket fuel rails, the rest looks reasonable...

The stock injectors are fine to about 250 HP... from 250-300 HP they are questionable... over 300 HP you definitely need larger injectors. With my 282 HP setup, I was running the injectors at 100% duty cycle at full boost!

ok what would a turbo kit consist of? yeah i know it depends on what kit and options u have but generally what do most come with?

turbo,blowoff valve, whatelse?
You can also go to some of the different web site of turbo distributors and they have pics and a general inventory with the pic...They may even have so sort of story line to go with the particular pic...Warning you can never have enough info...And another warning don't ask me cause I don't know...
evil.gif

Back