Invading Gulfport, MS

My Wifey, "Melissa" is baking her special super secret family recipe pecan pie. Oh yeah, I'll try to keep my grimy garbage collectors out of it!! :whistle:

We are in Hattiesburg and I think someone turned the heater on "high" and forgot to turn it back down :lol: we have a little over an hour to go...looking forward to seeing everyone soon
Posted via Mobile Device

My hands got cold on the way to work this morning:whistle:

I wish I could have made the trip down. Have not been to Gulfport in many years. Have fun and take lots of pics.:beerchug:

Ill be up here in the Northeast, in the rain still! :moon:

It's a little hotter here in Phoenix!! It's been averaging 105 for the last week. I'm glad that I will be in prescott for the 4th. Should be alot cooler up there!

Yeah the guys made it in all in one piece, we took them to a little local resturant called Catfish Charlies. Its an all you can eat family style catfish or chicken fingers place, sweet tea,hushpuppies, flat french fried potatoes. Then we took them down to our local bike night but not many bikes were there except for 1 but there were 4 cars there. They are off to bed now and i think we are to.

Yeah the guys made it in all in one piece, we took them to a little local resturant called Catfish Charlies. Its an all you can eat family style catfish or chicken fingers place, sweet tea,hushpuppies, flat french fried potatoes. Then we took them down to our local bike night but not many bikes were there except for 1 but there were 4 cars there. They are off to bed now and i think we are to.

Thanks your making me hungry! :banghead:

it has been a great day...i am tired, sore, stuffed to the gills with some of the best catfish i have ever eaten and ready for some shut-eye...today started with some cold riding at a little before 0500, tried to bake and/or broil me at about 150 degrees, almost got run off the road by an idiot in a SUV who was too busy looking at BusaWhipped's bike to notice me, had tornado watches behind us and hail and rain ahead of us but we managed to squeeze into the barn just as the bottom fell out...good night everyone :beerchug:

Can't tell it much better than semi already did. My camera hasn't been the same since I dropped it, so some of the pics didn't come out to well.

We made it in in time to go to the Biloxi Bike Night. There was a zrx1100 (I think), a Tundra, 2 Silverados, and a ricer. Tummy is full and I'm tired, so posting up some pics ad calling it a night.

100_5090 (Medium).JPG

100_5091 (Medium).JPG

100_5092 (Medium).JPG

100_5095 (Medium).JPG

100_5096 (Medium).JPG

100_5097 (Medium).JPG

100_5099 (Medium).JPG

1 more day.. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. I'll leave from over here about 11:00 or 12:00 on saturday.. If you need anything else shoot me a call or email and I'll stop on the way.. So far bringing chips and dip.. What about desert? Let me know.. See you all soon..

I'm jealous! Wish I were there with y'all. Maybe next time?!?

See all of yall tomorrow!
I Figure Don is gonna get here sometime tonight - call me from like.... Evergreen at about 9pm or so:whistle:

Anyhoo, we'll be there mid afternoonish or whenever my wife comes out of her 'makeup' room and says I can leave...

See all of yall tomorrow!
I Figure Don is gonna get here sometime tonight - call me from like.... Evergreen at about 9pm or so:whistle:

Anyhoo, we'll be there mid afternoonish or whenever my wife comes out of her 'makeup' room and says I can leave...

I wish I could:(

Here are some short clips of the storm we brought with us yesterday

Last edited by a moderator:
Back