Invading Gulfport, MS

mrsBusawhipped

No training wheels?
Donating Member
Registered
BusaWhipped is on his way to meet up with Semi. Trouble is a coming your way DocDrop and Jules!!! :laugh:

Safe trip boys! :please: :thumbsup:

IMG_2142 (Small).JPG

Keep a wary eye on those cagers and see ya's on Saturday!!!!!:thumbsup:

Made it thru Memphis. Good traveling so far. It is getting hot, someone turn the air conditioning on please :laugh:
Posted via Mobile Device

Made it thru Memphis. Good traveling so far. It is getting hot, someone turn the air conditioning on please :laugh:
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm sorry to tell you this....but it's only gonna get HOTTER:firedevil:

Woohoo only 2 more days to go.. I'm sorry I won't be bringing my bike. I seem to have lost is last Sunday.. I haven't been able to find it. LOL So I'll be cagin it.. Sucks but at least I get to see you all.. Looking forward to meeting you all. :cheerleader::cheerleader::beerchug:

Woohoo only 2 more days to go.. I'm sorry I won't be bringing my bike. I seem to have lost is last Sunday.. I haven't been able to find it. LOL So I'll be cagin it.. Sucks but at least I get to see you all.. Looking forward to meeting you all. :cheerleader::cheerleader::beerchug:

I'm just glad your gonna be able to make it!

Jules and i just got back from shopping, we should have almost all our stuff. The guys are making good time for being on the bikes. Can't wait to see everyone saturday :cheerleader:

We are in Hattiesburg and I think someone turned the heater on "high" and forgot to turn it back down :lol: we have a little over an hour to go...looking forward to seeing everyone soon
Posted via Mobile Device

whooo... okay.. i think the house is clean... they should be here any minute now.

Jules and i just got back from shopping, we should have almost all our stuff. The guys are making good time for being on the bikes. Can't wait to see everyone saturday :cheerleader:

I'm bringing the potato salad....if you need anything else just holler!

hey.. it's only 96 degrees in the shade.. i don't know what these sissy boys are whining about!!

Back