Introduction!!!

rahuldavid7

Registered
I am Rahul David working as a Network engineer at Field Engineer which is an online marketplace who connects businesses In other words field engineer is a Global Marketplace connecting Engineers and Businesses. and i am new to the forum Hoping to make some new friends here.

Thank You.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hit his link (I used to be an IT engineer so i was prepared LOL) This is in fact spam. This is an auto generated post that gets blasted out to forums in hopes of finding customers for freelance individuals. We are pretty fortunate that this doesn't happen that often on here.

I hit his link (I used to be an IT engineer so i was prepared LOL) This is in fact spam. This is an auto generated post that gets blasted out to forums in hopes of finding customers for freelance individuals. We are pretty fortunate that this doesn't happen that often on here.

I think one of the people at work hit something they shouldn't have a few months ago because they locked us out of our system until finally our "IT department" told the bosses they had to pay the ransom. Still don't have everything back right, but I guess that's what they get for being a multi million dollar company and putting family in place of a real IT department

I think one of the people at work hit something they shouldn't have a few months ago because they locked us out of our system until finally our "IT department" told the bosses they had to pay the ransom. Still don't have everything back right, but I guess that's what they get for being a multi million dollar company and putting family in place of a real IT department
Yea I have seen it all too many times with ransomware. That is the worst, if they had been doing regular backups that would not have even mattered. It would have been cheaper to sign up for a backup solution than pay the a-holes

I’m not a tech person, but I don’t understand why something can’t be done to catch and punish these scam artists. I’m for taking everything they have to repay victims, and public caning, sent to a leper’s Island never to be seen again. Yes I have been a victim

I’m not a tech person, but I don’t understand why something can’t be done to catch and punish these scam artists. I’m for taking everything they have to repay victims, and public caning, sent to a leper’s Island never to be seen again. Yes I have been a victim
A lot of these people are in countries that don't care....

Yea I have seen it all too many times with ransomware. That is the worst, if they had been doing regular backups that would not have even mattered. It would have been cheaper to sign up for a backup solution than pay the a-holes

Funny thing is even after they paid our alleged IT dept still couldn't get the system back right and had to call and talk to the people that did it to get it unlocked

I feel the same way, bad thing is we had the FBI involved with our situation and they basically told the bosses to pay it and be careful once the system was back up otherwise they'd lock us right back out

Seems they are smarter than the law, if anyone comes up with a way to reverse the call and fry their phones , blow their computer, and melt the key board, I’ll buy the program.

Back