Introducing the Honda Fury!

Busaman5000

Donating Member
Registered
Honda did a really good job with this in my opinion. Its very clean looking. Now if the price is right...

I do wish they had put the VTX1800 engine in it though. Why they went with the 1300 I have no idea, other than space restrictions I guess.

2010 Fury Has Been Unleashed ? Welcome to the wild side ? of Honda

2010 Honda Fury Chopper First Look - Motorcycle USA
2010-Honda-Fury-5.jpg

Last edited:
Now that's a nice looking bike right out of the showroom. +1 on why they didn't use the bigger engine.

Perhaps the best looking japanese "interpretation" of a chopper yet. Very understated and clean. And, knowing Honda, they probably have figured a way to make it handle half decently.

Honda has not built a 1800 in over a year.Looks like it's gone.1300 smoked it in sales.That's the same engine that's on my VTX except the Fury has FI

Looks nice, when I think chopper..... I think of have something unique, if its priced well could be good but if it's an expensive ride, may be better to build your from the ground up. smartest thing they did though was leave the Honda logo's off it:laugh:

No replacement for displacement...not to bad looking but the
Star Raider smokes it in looks and engine by leaps.

Honda will not get my money till they learn how to make a blacked out
engine and get away from the dull grey. That thing would look great with a
black engine with chrome accents. :banghead:

The bottom line the engine is ugly and doubt it's strong enough...

2010-Honda-Fury-5.jpg

08RaiderS_candyred_1_536944d3.jpg

Last edited:
Nice bike to look at. I just wish Honda would channel their energy and resources in to building a replacement for the CBR1100XX to play with the Busa's and ZX14's. It will be like the Rune (cool bike) and they will be setting on showroom floors years after they are out of production.

I had never owned anything but Honda's until about 1 year ago. I dearly love my XX, decided I needed two of em, and actually had another one bought, but the deal fell thru at the last minute. I had been eying a Busa on Ebay and ended up a few days later buying it, and glad I did. Now that I've jumped ship, I'd like to have a ZX14 to add to the stable.

Back