Introducing "summer"...

summer

Donating Member
Registered
Sorry, it's not some scantily clad hot chick. It's just me, Beth, formally known as ksbug'sphotog. I requested a name change because my new friend, Scar, thought this one was fitting and I loved it. :cheerleader:

I was thinking "Bubbles" might be better... (Dan, photos please) :whistle:

Summer works. :welcome: :laugh:

Although it is Fall now....and Winter is just around the corner and... Hmmm ???

:thumbsup:

:rofl: Nothing to do with the changing of the seasons... :laugh: The big clue is in one of the pix...and that's all I'm going to offer...:whistle:

Welcome summer! Glad to have you. :cheerleader:

:rofl: Nothing to do with the changing of the seasons... :laugh: The big clue is in one of the pix...and that's all I'm going to offer...:whistle:

Welcome summer! Glad to have you. :cheerleader:

Oh great.....so now we have to go back and look through all the pictures from everyone that attended & posted 'em up!?

Care to give us a hint and narrow it down some? :laugh:

tell me or i keel you

Oh great.....so now we have to go back and look through all the pictures from everyone that attended & posted 'em up!?

Care to give us a hint and narrow it down some? :laugh:

tell me or i keel you

Let's just say I was excited to find one of my favorite hors d'oeuvres (of the sausage variety) when we were grocery shopping.... Totally innocent, I assure you, but the guys thought it was funnier than it was. Right, Scar?

SILENCE! INFIDEL!!!

Hey...that whole 'hidden message' trick was started by me. :laugh:

Okay...one more hint: The picture was taken on Saturday.

I keel you!

Let's just say I was excited to find one of my favorite hors d'oeuvres (of the sausage variety) when we were grocery shopping.... Totally innocent, I assure you, but the guys thought it was funnier than it was. Right, Scar?

:laugh: ALRIGHTY then :whistle:

SILENCE! INFIDEL!!!

Hey...that whole 'hidden message' trick was started by me. :laugh:

Okay...one more hint: The picture was taken on Saturday.

I keel you!

:thumbsup:

Yes, yes...funnier than it was...right, yeah...that's the ticket. :rofl:

Let's just say it's not called WinterSausage. :cheerleader:

:welcome::poke:Enjoy your stay, you'll like it here:beerchug::laugh: Thanks for the great pics @ Eureka Springs again this year. You and Doug make sure everybody has awsome pics of the entire weekend:bowdown::thumbsup:

Back