Introducing myself

thanks guy,

i feel really blessed guys for all welcomin me so warmly, i cant wait till i get my big bird and roll w/ u guys. Ill be at Lagouna Seca someday with u guys :super:

oh and i promise first rounds on me guys :beerchug:

peace

kazzin

Welcome Zzin!

Always wanted to put one of theose 750 two stroke tripples in a quad.

Only problem with quads...

Two too many wheels!

Have fun!

Wow...lurking for a year and never posted?! Such restraint! :D

Welcome, glad you decided to come and join the madness!

HAHA i know such restraint...

I just thought since i didnt have a busa i really shouldnt join, but since i do ride and am obsessed w/ busa's i might as well join the madness.

thanks

kazzin

HAHA i know such restraint...

I just thought since i didnt have a busa i really shouldnt join, but since i do ride and am obsessed w/ busa's i might as well join the madness.

thanks

kazzin
I joined and didn't own a Busa...took some time to work up the courage to take the plunge, and thanks to everyone here, I bought a Busa in August...

Here's to hoping you get one sooner or later... :beerchug: Oops...aren't you under-aged? Scratch that! :D

...you'll get a Busa whenever you're ready...you'll still learn tons about the bike here even if you don't have it yet...

Hey Va,
im in college here..... we drink more before 9 AM then mostg people do all day... :laugh:

Yeah I totally will own one as soon as possible. I know they are alot of responsibilty because of how much power they have, but I am quite the responsible kid. I would be all right.

Funny you should mention how much id learn...
I love reading all the dif posts abt TREs, ATREs, 4-2-1 VS 4-2 dual exhaust systems, fuel maps, PCIIIs, and all that stuff. when i run into people that do have busas.(figure of speech, I dont hit busas ;) ) I always ask abt there bike and ask if its got a TRE or anything and most say what the Hell is that haha

it makes me laugh, so i feel i atleast know alot abt the bike that i will someday own, and i can hang when i do meet some real riders...

kazzin

Yeah...I remember some of my college days! :eek:

Glad you're learning about the bike before you buy it...if nothing else, it'll give you a good idea of how much education you'll need to pay for mods! Myself, I'm thinking I need another degree and two more jobs to keep up with all of the ideas I find on here! Or marry some 98 year old millionaire; I think my husband might actually go for that one!

Don't drift in the background...keep asking and giving everyone something to talk about...when you buy the Busa, post a pic...then plan some rides to meet up with others from the board... :cool:

thanks Va,

yeah i have truly learned how much mods really cost, but...

im a music business/corporate management major :super:
so hopefully ill have the income not to worry about it... there is money to be made in the music business, but just usually not by the people who actually play it.

so, anyways D i dont even remember what i did last night!! :alcoholic:

haha peace

kazzin

Hi guys and gals. I have been around this board for over a year now :type: Well this is def the best hayabusa site I have ever found.

background: Um Im 19 and a first semester student at Berklee College of Music in Boston MA. I grew up west of Cleveland OH. I don't have a busa yet  :super: but it is my absolute favorite bike. I have been riding since I was 16 and I have my full endorsement.
I dont have a bike right now, but i think i am picking up at Christmas a late 70's Kawi 3 cylinder 2 stroke street bike :super:
My best friend just bought a 97 ZX-6R, its his first bike so i am excited to start riding as a group of friends. someday we will both have our busa's, but until then we can dream.

Lastly I have to say hi to all the people on here u guys are all great. Revlis and BulletTrain you guys are awesome. Ninja Eater yer the man, I some day will have a busa on boost too :bowdown: . And I have to say whats up to Stunnah because I love his new 6 inch stretch. absolutly perfect length. I hope no one acuses me of tryin to suck up because im a newbie, its just that I have been folowing this site a few times a day for months now. well i look forward to getting to know you guys better. thanks.    
Kazzin :newbie:
Nahhh even if they accused you for sucking up, sucking up would not do any good anyway. Some of the membership would stomp on you just for the fun of it.

Welcome... :D

Welcome, relax and enjoy the roller coaster..
oh yhea one wild ride.

roller_coaster_medusa_ed5_SM.jpg

yeah ninja eater, im sure a couple of people will lay into me from time to time.... haha

what ya gonna do... just sit back and enjoy the ride like the Cap said.

peace.

kazzin

Back