Introducing my '05 'Busa!!!

BanditKing

Registered
I've been on the post for about a month, and thanks for the WEALTH of information here!!! Got some things sorted out right away (loose shifter, low head-lights, hump bolt bushings) and settled my nerves on some others (stuttering at 1/4 throttle in lower gears, buzzing windshield, fuel economy).

Nonetheless, the 'Busa is a BLAST!!!

Doing the ride it like you mean it break-in. Got 600km on the odometer and climbing.

Waiting for my Blue-Matrix (see thru chrome) windshield to come in , and getting some frame sliders installed (PBR). Will post more pics's as i dressing the 'Busa up.

Later,
BK.

Busa0001DSCN0551.JPG

Nice ride - thx for the pic!  Now, mumble, mumble, mudflap, mumble, reflectors, mumble, mumble.....
I really dig that two tone front fender!

<!--EDIT|MC MUSTANG
Reason for Edit: None given...|1125356526 -->

Nice bike! Welcome! ( I see U got the fastest color, too!)
tounge.gif

WELCOME . YOU WILL FIND IT HARD TO PARK THE BUSA! YOU WILL WANT TO BE ON IT 24 HRS. A DAY. GOT MINE THE LAST DAY OF JUNE AND GOT 5600 MILES ON IT ALREADY.

Congrats on the purchase! She looks sweet. Keep us updated with the mods.

Congrats on the busa. She doesn't really need that mudflap. Easy free mod.
Thought i'd work on the mud-flap over winter...yes, the mod's have begun!

All the stupid warning stickers came off easily except the fuel tank sticker...i'm stil picking at it until i find some time to get some goo-be-gone

Thanks for the welcome, everyone.

The 3 stages of a Busa pilot are as follows:
smile.gif

biggrin.gif

devil.gif

<marquee>And there ain't nothin' you can do about it ... welcome playa!</marquee>

welcome to the maddness....
beerchug.gif

nice to see another smart consumer, purchasing the fastest one...

it's all bout the <table style=filter:glow(color=blue)>Blue</table> and <table style=filter:glow(color=silver)>Silver</table>...
cool.gif

looks familiar welcome to the board and congrats

<!--EDIT|onerabidshark
Reason for Edit: None given...|1125600414 -->

busahelmet1.jpg

What's everyone's feeling about the blue "swoosh" on the tail, that under-laps the "GSX-1300R"?

I'm kinda inclined to take it off and just get the lettering off a 2004 blue and silver (no swoosh)

comments, feelings?

Back