Introducing celine

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
just added her mototeck undertail.

IMG_1260.JPG

and with the led upgrade in a lit garage. and they are waaaayyy brighter than in the pic.

<!--EDIT|smokin_gunz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148244910 -->

IMG_1259.JPG

was listening and waiting to know her name...was watching "underworld" and kate blanchette's [mmm kate blanchette] character is named celine...there's a scene where her name is called and she turns and looks at the camera...it just rang a bell. asked my baby if she liked that name and she did...

why is the undertail still white?...figure i'll paint the whole bike [dr. evil laugh] muahhhh ha ha ha ha...what am i gonna paint you ask?...muahhhh ha ha ha ha MUAHH HA HA HA HA....
laugh.gif

Transferred from th reposted thread on this....

Oh shid!!! Macgyver attacked your License Plate!!!
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

Looks good bro.

[in homer simpsons voice] evilll monnnkey
laugh.gif
dudes it cleared up, 2 hours until sopranos... i'm ridin'!

Oh shid!!! Macgyver attacked your License Plate!!! [/QUOTE]
I still cannot understand why people who post pics of their bike here have to cover up their plate numbers....
You cant go running around the streets with duct tape on it so what's the diff???
Anyone who wants to steal my bike,or find out where I might live by seeing my lic. plate numbers posted,come on down!!

I still cannot understand why people who post pics of their bike here have to cover up their plate numbers....
You cant go running around the streets with duct tape on it so what's the diff???
Anyone who wants to steal my bike,or find out where I might live by seeing my lic. plate numbers posted,come on down!![/QUOTE]
I do it more or less for the internet losers who run a plate, get a VIN, and post vehicle in a for sale scam and make money.
guns.gif

Anyone who wants to steal my bike,or find out where I might live by seeing my lic. plate numbers posted,come on down!!
I do it more or less for the internet losers who run a plate, get a VIN, and post vehicle in a for sale scam and make money.  
guns.gif
[/QUOTE]
Exactly.

was listening and waiting to know her name...was watching "underworld" and kate blanchette's [mmm kate blanchette] character is named celine...there's a scene where her name is called and she turns and looks at the camera...it just rang a bell. asked my baby if she liked that name and she did...

why is the undertail still white?...figure i'll paint the whole bike [dr. evil laugh] muahhhh ha ha ha ha...what am i gonna paint you ask?...muahhhh ha ha ha ha MUAHH HA HA HA HA....
laugh.gif
1st nice bike
2nd great name
but 3rd...it was kate beckinsale

she is of course my back ground...

Underworld__1_Kate_Beckinsale.jpg

Back