Intro

I like all the colors ... mostly. But the red looks best in the sun.

penpen2_014.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the fatest color of course, Blue\Sliver (2001 spec). I live in the frozen tundra they call Detroit the only place I know where people are excited to see 50 degrees.
it's a lil hobby I have....try to guess what the persons nickname might mean....way off with yers I guess .
SDVANCOP = San Diego Vice and Narchotics Cop .
Welcome a broad . I mean a board . We'd all like to welcome more broads...but what the hell.....your welcome too.
Have a good 1....this is a gr8 site .

I like all the colors ... mostly. But the red looks best in the sun.
how bout you stop teasin' an' makin' us jealous with yer cool bike pics,with the awesome backdrops . Looks warm there. Me...well I had to wear my amazing electric vest today . Juz kiddin . Glad sum 1's got sum nice barometric pressure . The weather here "Blows Chunk". Have a good 1
drink.gif

Yeah Hawaiibusa,
Looks good, I still have never seen a Red-N-Grey on the road.
Sorry to hear about your weather Rubberside, Today in Tampa it was about 85, Sunny, Ladies were out in the bikinis, great day for a cruise along the beach...Just to Rub it in a little.
tounge.gif

Yeah Hawaiibusa,
 Looks good, I still have never seen a Red-N-Grey on the road.  
Sorry to hear about your weather Rubberside, Today in Tampa it was about 85, Sunny, Ladies were out in the bikinis, great day for a cruise along the beach...Just to Rub it in a little.
tounge.gif
REVLIS.....I think yer bad...I think yer evil....I think yer havin' fun with us "COLD-CLIMATE" people . I think its too cool . Too FREAKIN cool here ,that is . Have a good one Bro. Say a prayer for us tonight , will ya. A prayer for those of us still enduring ........THE ICE AGE .
I'd pay fifty bucks for a pair of wool underwear right now.
Have a gr8 night.....BE COOL .

Nice try rubberside but sdvancop is an abbreviation of my first and last name (Scott VanCoppenolle), warp was already taken. As far as you warm weather guys go I'll bet you can't keep beer cold on your deck in the middle of December  
tounge.gif
Even though I already have the fatest color I am thinking about scraping it and painting it orange,  may not be the fatest color but hell the  slowest Busa out there is still faster then 90% of the bikes on the road anyway.

firedevil.gif

Back