Internationally accepted hand&foot signals for bikers

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
International accepted Hand/foot Signals:
Some are a given,but listed anyway.Feel free to add one's I've missed.
Rub tummy=stop for food
Point at tank=need to stop for fuel
Stick foot out left or right=shi7 on the road(rocks,potholes,etc)
Rev bike fiercly=hot chic yer buddy may have missed
Pat top of lid/hand out motion up & down/spin hand as if in gey parade=cops ahead
Nod down at yer buddy at red light=street race...bet can be anything depending on following gesture.
Point at bike=pink slips.
Make drinking gesture=beers is the bet.
Grab crotch=hand over sisters phone number.

Nod up at fellow biker at red light=what's up hommie
Nod up and flip up face shield at red light=what's up biker girl
Shake head side 2 side at cop at red right="Wasn't me"
Nod up to cop=Don't do it,admission of guilt
Look straight ahead,don't turn head no matter what, with cop beside you=admission of guilt
Ignore harley rider(stare straight) at red light or while passing in opposite direction="playing the game"
Wave fiercely at scooter rider=they love it.makes them feel part of "The Club"
Middle finger gesture=many meanings,but gesturing that they are #1 is NOT one of them
Thumbs up=sweet bike,sweet car,bike broke down,can I get a lift(standing on road side)
Pinky,index finger and thumb all extended=*For use in Hawaii Use Only*

Gestures can also be received. EXAMPLE: Cop pulled up beside me the other day. Holds hands verticle about a foot and a half apart,shakes his head,then smiles big.=reference to my silly 330 rear tire.

Kid in mini-van at red light, twisting hand in throttle motion=International sign for wanted demonstration of wheelie.
It's all about the kid's right?
Wheelie MUST BE PERFORMED.

Well I'm off to pretend I can ride the twisties, annoy some old folks with that Internationally recognized hand gesture of cupping their ears="your bike is too fuggin' loud" and other various acts of debotchery. Pics when I return if anything exciting happens. Don't forget to send in your monthly dues to "Read Rubb's Rubbish.Com" via PayPal. Also,see my GoFundMe page as consumable parts/fuel cost's/etc are skyrocketing and getting out of reach.Ever price a 330 rear tire
All this stoopid...ain't cheap.

PayPal is: andy@uvic.ca You thought I was kidding right...Well.I have no shame.

Rubb.

International accepted Hand/foot Signals:
Some are a given,but listed anyway.Feel free to add one's I've missed.
Rub tummy=stop for food
Point at tank=need to stop for fuel
Stick foot out left or right=shi7 on the road(rocks,potholes,etc)
Rev bike fiercly=hot chic yer buddy may have missed
Pat top of lid/hand out motion up & down/spin hand as if in gey parade=cops ahead
Nod down at yer buddy at red light=street race...bet can be anything depending on following gesture.
Point at bike=pink slips.
Make drinking gesture=beers is the bet.
Grab crotch=hand over sisters phone number.

Nod up at fellow biker at red light=what's up hommie
Nod up and flip up face shield at red light=what's up biker girl
Shake head side 2 side at cop at red right="Wasn't me"
Nod up to cop=Don't do it,admission of guilt
Look straight ahead,don't turn head no matter what, with cop beside you=admission of guilt
Ignore harley rider(stare straight) at red light or while passing in opposite direction="playing the game"
Middle finger gesture=many meanings,but gesturing that they are #1 is NOT one of them
Thumbs up=sweet bike,sweet car,bike broke down,can I get a lift(standing on road side)
Pinky,index finger and thumb all extended=*For use in Hawaii Use Only*

Gestures can also be received. EXAMPLE: Cop pulled up beside me the other day. Holds hands verticle about a foot and a half apart,shakes his head,then smiles big.=reference to my silly 330 rear tire.

Kid in mini-van at red light, twisting hand in throttle motion=International sign for wanted demonstration of wheelie.

Well I'm off to pretend I can ride the twisties, annoy some old folks with that Internationally recognized hand gesture of cupping their ears="your bike is too fuggin' loud" and other various acts of debotchery. Pics when I return if anything exciting happens. Don't forget to send in your monthly dues to "Read Rubb's Rubbish.Com" via PayPal. Also,see my GoFundMe page as consumable parts/fuel cost's/etc are skyrocketing and getting out of reach.Ever price a 330 rear tire View attachment 1622038 All this stoopid...ain't cheap.

PayPal is: andy@uvic.ca You thought I was kidding right...Well.I have no shame.

Rubb.View attachment 1622037
Funny stuff, but there needs to be an amendment to Kid in mini-van section concerning wheelies. If said biker can't perform the task he shall proceed to speed off continually revving the engine in a matter replicating the sound of a wheelie, or simply shrug his shoulders.

Funny stuff, but there needs to be an amendment to Kid in mini-van section concerning wheelies. If said biker can't perform the task he shall proceed to speed off continually revving the engine in a matter replicating the sound of a wheelie, or simply shrug his shoulders.
Yup. Or...
A long patch of smoky rubber may be laid down as a substitute.
Rubb.

I always make a point to wave at all scooters but I don't think they ever get it. Poor bastages don't even know there's a club they should want to be in.

I can't resist that. I have to resist now because they know it's the art teacher on the busa.

Yup. Or...
A long patch of smoky rubber may be laid down as a substitute.
That would be equal to if not cooler than a wheelie and might be done without exceeding the speed limit.

Don't forget, holding your hand out palm up while craning your neck. That's internationally recognized as WTF?

Don't forget, holding your hand out palm up while craning your neck. That's internationally recognized as WTF?
Ya...or some dummy gives you the "I'm sorry" tip head to side/shrug shoulders gesture at the light,'cause a minute earlier they just about fuggin' killed you.
Or they mouth... "Sorry"... chances are its some young chic who was texting.
So you give the the Internationally Accepted "Think" gesture.

When in actual fact you'd rather give them the best gesture of all time...

The one that DEMANDS RESPECT....

RUBB...them out.

@rubbersidedown if it's a hot young chick, and she didn't kill me, I'll just nod downward with my head turned half away like I'm looking at her from the corner of my eye. Then it's wheelie time when the light turns green. :laugh:

@rubbersidedown if it's a hot young chick, and she didn't kill me, I'll just nod downward with my head turned half away like I'm looking at her from the corner of my eye. Then it's wheelie time when the light turns green. :laugh:
That works.:thumbsup:
I usually grab my crotch and and put extended index finger and thumb to the side of my helmet.
2 Internationally Accepted hand signals.
"Let's Party" & "Call Me"

Rubb.

Back