International motorcycle shows

Not this time for me. I used up all my vacation time for the Laguna trip
sad.gif
but it was well worth it.
biggrin.gif

I'm in for SF.....Hope it's not like the Laguna ride to SF, though.....I spent the afternoon at Pier 39 waiting for the group that never came.....had to console myself at Hooter's for a few hours.....

You Sac guys riding or driving into the city?

Looks like at this point we two Sac guys will drive down.(bummer!) We are sure up for lunch if possible!!

I'll be going to the show, coming from Fairfield. It seems to rain every year, but maybe it will stay dry so we can ride the Busa's down.

I think I'll drive....eastbound 80 through that whole Martinez/Vallejo mess in the dark gives me the willies.......plus I can have a couple of beers if the mood strikes me!

I always go to the Chicago show.
I usually check out the end all be all bike first...the Busa is typically on a rotating platform with crowds of drooling people watching it go round and round.

Then I go check out all the plebeian bikes
laugh.gif

SBR BB Alices Saturday Group Ride. Then heads over to the Cycle show afterwards. Puts it late afternoon, left well afterdark. Last year rained like hell that night. Did miss the parking lot races arriving that late tho.
Destiny was jokingly saying about a raffle ticket grand prize. A 2004 black and purple Busa. Yup, this is my new Bike
biggrin.gif
This year on a Busa, not black and purple tho
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I think I will be going to the Frisco show, I will be coming form Sacramento so if anyone wants to ride up together, drop me an email and we can hook up. Should be a good time had by all, heck I think I will make a weekend of it.

Back