Intergated Tail Kit

bnorwood

Registered
Hello Guys,

Can someone help me find an intergated tail kit, where the brake lights acts a single light as well? Thanks, I need it fast for a bike show in NC on July 18th.

Go to any local auto parts store and look for a trailer light kit for your car to run trailer lights off of it same thing and costs alot less don't do the direct plug in it should have 4 wires going into a box and then 3 comeing out
hope that helps

Go to any local auto parts store and look for a trailer light kit for your car to run trailer lights off of it same thing and costs alot less don't do the direct plug in it should have 4 wires going into a box and then 3 comeing out
hope that helps
sweet dude pure freakin genius
beerchug.gif
how in the hell did you come up with that?
rock.gif
?

Does anyone have the wiring diagram? I couldn't get it to work last night. Stayed up two hours trying to do it and I am running out of wire on my connections.

Phatjoe it was pretty easy my friend bought a intergrater kit for his bike when it arrived he came over to my place to install it and i was doing trailer lights on my pickup and well just happened to see them sitting side by side and they was the exact same unit but he paid about 2 times as much as i did for mine what a rip off huh

Sorry no wiring diagram i just used my test light or ya could try touch the wires together and see what kinda responce ya get

Did mine yesterday. This is on a 04.

Brown = Taillight
Wh/blk = brake
blk/wh = ground

on turn signals striped wire is signal solid is ground.
hope this helps

Brown = Taillight
   Wh/blk = brake
   blk/wh = ground

hope this helps
Thanks a million. Did you bypass all connectors and just splice all the connectors together? What should I do with the white ground wires?

Brown = Taillight
   Wh/blk = brake
   blk/wh = ground

hope this helps
Thanks a million.  Did you bypass all connectors and just splice all the connectors together?  What should I do with the white ground wires?
The one I got had a ground in and out. all I did was cut the stock taillite harness at the mid way point and put the box in the system, cut off the turn signal wires and wired them then just plugged it all back in. Tied all of the grounds to the box on the side that It needed. I got this box at checker auto but I think Walmart has them also. $16.00. What will throw You when You are looking at these is the 4 way flat connector on the exit side of the box.

Brown = Taillight
   Wh/blk = brake
   blk/wh = ground

hope this helps
Thanks a million.  Did you bypass all connectors and just splice all the connectors together?  What should I do with the white ground wires?
The one I got had a ground in and out. all I did was cut the stock taillite harness at the mid way point and put the box in the system, cut off the turn signal wires and wired them then just plugged it all back in. Tied all of the grounds to the box on the side that It needed. I got this box at checker auto but I think Walmart has them also. $16.00. What will throw You when You are looking at these is the 4 way flat connector on the exit side of the box.
I am not sure what you mean by this? "What will throw You when You are looking at these is the 4 way flat connector on the exit side of the box."

My box has 4 wires on the car side and 4 wires on the trailer side? I know what you are saying I need to do with the main wires (tail, brake, and turn wires) ground is what I am confused on. Not sure what 4 way flat connectors are either.

Sorry for my ingnorance on this. Please continue to help.

Mine came with the "4 way flat trailer connector" on the trailer side pre installed. When we were looking for boxes we kept seeing the trailer connector in the kits.

Back