Interesting p.o.v. on muslim influx in europe...

Diplomacy has it's place.  After it doesn't work the second or third time, that's when you have to take advantage of the many benefits of brute force.

Britain and France literally HANDED Czeckoslovakia to Hitler (read Shirer's, "Rise and Fall of the Third Reich").  Blind faith in pure diplomacy is the most absurd form of dogma that exists in the world today.  It creates more problems than it solves.

--Wag--
Wag, I have that same book in my home study. It has a swastika on the binder cover and people see it and give me this bewildered look like, "Is that a Nazi book on your shelf? What's wrong with you?"

I have to explain to them that I am just a history buff and have an interest in war history and that the book is not the teachings of how to be the best Nazi you can be. Geeze, some people.

That book is so thick I'm still not sure if I ever read the whole thing cover to cover. Very interesting read though.

That's the most dead on thing I have read in a long time. Tolerance is what is getting our guys killed over here. Democracy has tied our tied the hands of our military, and we are fighting an enemy that has no rules, no limits and does most of their fighting without ever showing their face. Our world faces an enemy that is everywhere and is not going to give up any time soon. You donkey riders had better open your eyes and wake up, because one day the guy standing next to you, that your so tolerant of, is going to do his part for his cause, and he is not going to spare YOUR life just because you were one of the "tolerant" ones.

It's real easy for people to sit at home in the comfort of there living rooms in the safety of THEIR country and preach via keyboard when they have never seen anything out of the norm per say. It's time you step out of your box, look around and imagine if it were the bus YOU ride, or YOUR favorite restaurant that gets blown up next. It very well could be.

Diplomacy has it's place.  After it doesn't work the second or third time, that's when you have to take advantage of the many benefits of brute force.

Britain and France literally HANDED Czeckoslovakia to Hitler (read Shirer's, "Rise and Fall of the Third Reich").  Blind faith in pure diplomacy is the most absurd form of dogma that exists in the world today.  It creates more problems than it solves.

--Wag--
Wag, I have that same book in my home study.  It has a swastika on the binder cover and people see it and give me this bewildered look like, "Is that a Nazi book on your shelf?  What's wrong with you?"

I have to explain to them that I am just a history buff and have an interest in war history and that the book is not the teachings of how to be the best Nazi you can be.  Geeze, some people.

That book is so thick I'm still not sure if I ever read the whole thing cover to cover.  Very interesting read though.
Thick book or not, I couldn't put it down!

Get through the first couple of chapters and you'll be glad you did.

Great book.

--Wag--

Best of luck "Dustin", and may your God go with you
smile.gif

Back