Interesting old school Spencer Replica

ROADTOAD1340

Donating Member
Registered
This is a mates old school racer he has been building for awhile , and has nearly completed . It has a warmed over '80's CB1100F Superbike Performance motor , housed in a braced CB900F frame with a braced Mcintosh swingarm . The bike is sporting some very nice quality components , such as the exquisite Ohlins conventional 43mm cartridge equipped fork , featuring axial mounts for the Brembo P4 calipers and at the rear end , twin Ohlins piggy back shocks . The era faithful Dymag 3 spoke magnesium wheels , the Agras triple trees , Woodcraft rearsets and the Striker hand bent titanium exhaust round out the special nicely . Won't be long now ,
IMG_20181006_173802.jpg

IMG_20181006_173720.jpg

till this bike gets to take to the track for a workout .

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sounds like ya really want to tell us .... not a riding drunk story is it .... being a pissed minda on a bike don't rate high on the smart measure chart bro !!

I meant to also list about the tank on my mates CB1100F , it is a beautiful aluminum crafted Japanese creation , ( I have forgotten the maker ) . Really , this bike is his version of a Sanctuary Motorcycles custom build , instead of Kawasaki tho , he went Honda .

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sounds like ya really want to tell us .... not a riding drunk story is it .... being a pissed minda on a bike don't rate high on the smart measure chart bro !!

I meant to also list about the tank on my mates CB1100F , it is a beautiful aluminum crafted Japanese creation , ( I have forgotten the maker ) . Really , this bike is his version of a Sanctuary Motorcycles custom build , instead of Kawasaki tho , he went Honda .
until the age of 29.. I crashed everyting I ever drove or rode.... did 14k damage to my 2002 camaro… which is no easy feat.... I was chasing (trying to catch up to a Ferrari to get a good look) at ungodly speeds weaving in and out of traffic... and I got t-boned... blew out both airbags... nearly flipped the car...… that SAME car I ended up totaling AFTER it was fixed... drag racing.. car got light in the ass..... started sliding the front into oncoming traffic... jerked the wheel to get back into my side of the road... SMASHED the curb... put it on its side.... I crashed that same car 4 times.... but when it ended up on its side... it was totaled..... I was just toooo much for that car:firing::firing::firing: ive made every mistake a person can make behind the wheel.... but when I hit that tree on the honda cb900f it really was a wake up call.... I really thought I was dead for a minute after waking up.

This is a mates old school racer he has been building for awhile , and has nearly completed . It has a warmed over '80's CB1100F Superbike Performance motor , housed in a braced CB900F frame with a braced Mcintosh swingarm . The bike is sporting some very nice quality components , such as the exquisite Ohlins conventional 43mm cartridge equipped fork , featuring axial mounts for the Brembo P4 calipers and at the rear end , twin Ohlins piggy back shocks . The era faithful Dymag 3 spoke magnesium wheels , the Agras triple trees , Woodcraft rearsets and the Striker hand bent titanium exhaust round out the special nicely . Won't be long now , View attachment 1586046

View attachment 1586047

till this bike gets to take to the track for a workout .
No UJF has ever sounded better

until the age of 29.. I crashed everyting I ever drove or rode.... did 14k damage to my 2002 camaro… which is no easy feat.... I was chasing (trying to catch up to a Ferrari to get a good look) at ungodly speeds weaving in and out of traffic... and I got t-boned... blew out both airbags... nearly flipped the car...… that SAME car I ended up totaling AFTER it was fixed... drag racing.. car got light in the ass..... started sliding the front into oncoming traffic... jerked the wheel to get back into my side of the road... SMASHED the curb... put it on its side.... I crashed that same car 4 times.... but when it ended up on its side... it was totaled..... I was just toooo much for that car:firing::firing::firing: ive made every mistake a person can make behind the wheel.... but when I hit that tree on the honda cb900f it really was a wake up call.... I really thought I was dead for a minute after waking up.
Yup,has anyone noticed that those older cars (1978-79 Z28 and Trans Ams) never flipped? We would all be dead if it was'nt for American iron. I used to lust for olt onthe CBX in high school bought CBR 900 cuz the '81 CBX was changed for touring. At the time Honda sold optional "sport kits" that were bolt on and wow! Anyone could make believe they were Fast Freddy Spencer! They out handled any of the faster bikes on the road ie GS 1100 as long as ya stayed away from mushroom tea, lol. Greatest time ever!

Yup,has anyone noticed that those older cars (1978-79 Z28 and Trans Ams) never flipped? We would all be dead if it was'nt for American iron. I used to lust for olt onthe CBX in high school bought CBR 900 cuz the '81 CBX was changed for touring. At the time Honda sold optional "sport kits" that were bolt on and wow! Anyone could make believe they were Fast Freddy Spencer! They out handled any of the faster bikes on the road ie GS 1100 as long as ya stayed away from mushroom tea, lol. Greatest time ever!

Hmmm did you say CBX?
DF627625-8C8E-4DED-9726-3DEB5E6653AB.jpeg

42B37078-D2E3-4F84-AA7E-4AEC2BA304EA.jpeg

Back