interest in a Eureka Springs MnG this fall?

Sept 5-7, '14

• i'm in

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • would like to go but need different date (please leave optional date in your comments)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wish i could attend but am out for reasons beyond my control

• i hate all of you who get to go cool places and hang out together

• Total voters

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
several Spring MnG attendees mentioned they would be interested in returning to the Eureka Springs area during the fall as we have done several times in the past...i checked with the new owners of Pointewest and the weekend of Sept. 5-7 is completely open, they don't have a single room reserved at the moment but i am sure it will start getting booked if we don't move soon...so, what do you all think? here are a few choices but not the only ones by any means, please feel free to give opinions/ideas and let's plan something if you would like :beerchug:

when we come to a consensus among those who will actually attend, i'll start another thread with the room numbers, motel information, etc as usual

I'd love to, but financially Omar and I are unable to commit to this fall...we are slated to take the kiddos on a Disney cruise in November and it'll wipe us out if his ex doesn't get to us first :banghead:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

I so wish I could. I started over with my vacation time and I will burn most of that moving Juli out here with me.

Sent from my JKU!

I'd love to, but financially Omar and I are unable to commit to this fall...we are slated to take the kiddos on a Disney cruise in November and it'll wipe us out if his ex doesn't get to us first :banghead:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

You have to love ex's :pullhair: :guns:

I voted "I'm in" but that could change depending on the shift schedule of my job. If this get off the ground I'll probably reserve a room and try to make it work like I did for the spring MnG.

I am in. May have a surprise trip to China pop up around then but barring that, my schedule is open.

I hope fully will be able to make this one so count me in

Sent from my galaxy far far away

Back