Intercoms on Sale

rydfree

Registered
Don't know how many of you ride 2 up very often but Autocom , considered the Best , is currently running a 1/2 price sale . I just ordered the Actice 7 DUO for Mitzi and I . Inputs for Audio devices , radar detectors and cell phones . You can buy the optional cable the allows you to use a FRS radio for bike2bike also .

and then View all Products to see all systems

rock.gif

I bought a pair of Fox somethings... They're not good for the $100 I paid for them. What do you know about these Active 7's...?

I have an autocom installed and love it immensley. It is installed in the tail and taps into the 12 volts to the tail light..did it all myself and is very doable job. That was a year ago and Thanksgiving morning i finally spent some more time to really get it right. I cut two small slits in a tank bag on the bottom seem facing the driver and ran two audio cables (one for MP3 player and one for Cell Phone) from the back of the bike under the driver seat, up under my tank bra, and then into the tank bag. I hook up my MP3 and phone and now i can listen to music and automatically recieve and talk on incoming calls. I just absolutely love it and communications with the passenger is amazing. I am a pilot and it is just the same as what you hear in cockpit with headsets. The Vox works great when you tweak it. Actually the biggest pain the ass is installing the gear in the helmets but if you take your time and tape it down good it works great.

Back