Intense Super Close Head On

theshnizzle

Rainbow of Skittles
Registered
My son recorded this.
Close Call Accident - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
damn. i'll bet he needed pliers to remove his riding shorts. good grief.

Yup that was a Puker Factor, Here's another... My friend was following me and blew a turn.
---
Puker Factor.wmv - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Your son is very lucky. My best friends 15 yo little brother hit head on to another dirt bike rider and they both died. Separate note... why was hit skipping all of the puddles? They are they best part!

That's why I won't ride dirt unless it's a one way trail. I'm not good enough to avoid those types of things.

Lots of folks claim that they'll avoid crossing the center line at all costs even if it's clear, the problem is that sometimes they crash trying to salvage a mistake to hurriedly or harshly. The guy in the second video did the right thing, cross, recover, get back ASAP. Even though that was close and probably raised the radar of both riders it's better than him crashing trying to avoid the center line making a bad situation worse and possibly taking the other bike out in the process.

LOL

That's happened to me a few times. Most of the time the thing coming from the opposite direction is a quad, making it even worse.

Part of the fun on a dirt bike is crashing though.:laugh:

Most of the good trails around here have one-way loops though and if you go off the track, you tumble down a mountain.

Awesome looking woods. I miss that.

I think your sons mouth had a faster reaction than the rest of him :laugh:

Glad he didn't get hurt.

lucky kid. one way trailes are the best but if they're not than watch those curves.

Phew....that was close. Nice , how he stopped to cross check if the other rider stopped/fell/coming back/looking. Lovely woods.

My dad told me a story where he had a head on with another dirt bike in the 70's. Gas tanks popped and they had to walk back to their houses naked lol

I'm glad your son was safe, and kudos on ye reaction time.

:rofl: tell your son TY, made my day. If you didn't watch the entire video you're missing out.

Back