Integrated Upload Center

Dustman

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Okay, I just integrated the upload center with the forums. When you go to the upload center, you won't have to log in again. If it says something about you need to log in, go to the forums, log out, and log back in to reset all your cookies. Everybody will probably need to do this once if you keep it setup where it remembers your name.

Take note that it now uses your email address from the forums. Some people used a different address.. the files in those accounts will remain but any new files you upload will be in your new directory.

If youre quota had been raised, you will need to send me a message so I can put it back for you.. right now everybody is at the default level.

Let me know if there are any problems.

Works great but it took me a second to realize that you had to click on "manage files" to see your pictures.  But I'm quick like that.
laugh.gif

Dustman, My levels were raised by the Cap a while back and Im hopin that I can keep that level. Let me know man, and by the way, I love the intergration.

Josh

ok Dustman, just incase you havent noticed or looked or maybe its just me.

Where are my pics at?
rock.gif
? The upload center where I had like 15 pics or something are now gone. where did thay go??

Can you help a brotha out?

ok Dustman, just incase you havent noticed or looked or maybe its just me.

Where are my pics at?
rock.gif
? The upload center where I had like 15 pics or something are now gone. where did thay go??

Can you help a brotha out?
Okay, you're one of the ones that is going to have problems because you used a different email account for your upload center. You've got a couple options, either go to your control panel and change your email address to match the one you used for the upload center, or tell me and i'll move all the files to your new dir.

Either way, I've already set your levels back, enjoy..
smile.gif

Dustman, you realy are the man.

Ill just change my email, to make your job easyer.

Thanx man.

Josh

WAAAAAAA what ever happenned to the days of Captain your the man, Dustin your fired.

Captain

Dustman is the man of the hour and Captain is THE MAN. Period and point blank.

Captain is like a Greek God and Dustman does his bidding, or more like the way I would look at, Captain is like the wicked witch and Dustman is like the blue wingged monkeys that do his evil biddings.

(not that Dustin is a blue wingged monkey or anything)

Its actually an old feature.. just a little easier to use now.

Here's anther warning though.. it may be going offline again tonight as I finish the next phase, completly integrating it into the forums. Hopefully it will go smothly and you won't notice.. but we all know how that goes
smile.gif

Back