Integrated tail light

Busaboy1992

Registered
Anyone have a wiring diagram for the integrated tail light for some reason my brake light doesn't work but everything else does.

did you press it while sitting on the bike, my guess is it has to be switch by the foot peg...but I do think this org has a download of the repair manuel

For some reason the brake light won't work but the light gets brighter and dimmer with the high beam switch I can't figure it out

WTH, maybe you have a weak battery or wiring issue. What year is your bike and what brand integrated taillight do you have ?

Mine was wired wrong when I got it. Grab an electrical tester and figure out which lights are which on the bike and you might have to move them around in the plug for the light. The wiring diagram I got with mine had all the wires labeled properly, but they were in the wrong places in the plug. I have a pic of the correctly wired plug somewhere, but I'm running to work right now. I might be able to find it a little later.

Check your grounds, mine came wired wrong on my 05 and I had to fix it.

Anyone have a wiring diagram for the integrated tail light for some reason my brake light doesn't work but everything else does.

Does the running light come on when you turn the key to "ON"? If so, you may have a brake switch that is stuck and it's actually the brake light you're seeing, not the running light. Disconnect both brake switches one at a time and see if that solves it.

Does the light get dimmer with the bike running or only when the key is "ON"? If the bike isn't running and it dims, it might be because of the draw from your headlight on the battery without the charging system working.

i ended up bypassing the connector and just hard wiring the light in i had a problem at the socket works great now.

Back