Intake cam swap

AZIROC

Registered
i picked up an intake cam (was going 2 go yoshi, but didnt feel like dropping $500 vs the free i for got the stock intake)/ anywho, whats all needed 2 do the swap? i have not done one before, but i am not doing it, im having someone whos experienced in this stuff do it for me, i just wanna have all the parts/supplies for him.

well i figured out ill need an adjustable cam sprocket pressed on. besides that, is it a direct drop in?

CALL ME 541-389-9938 BURT www.1320straightliners.com
What's this call me..call me...call me...
in your last few posts...
I have tried several times in the last coupla weeks and get no answer...
Damn, guess you have caller ID and avoid me...

David
jump9.gif

<!--EDIT|Devious
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143149715 -->

You just need to install our adjustable cam sprocket on the cam a certain way for it to work as an exhaust cam. The instructions are quite simple.

http://hayabusazone.com/sprocket.html

Jay
lol.. im waiting 2 c if u guys sent out my pair valve yet.. haha.. but yea, i ordered those already. r the directions in there as well? what are the degrees they need 2 be set at?

on a side note.. what is the valve lash for the busa? figured while im in there, il have a valve job done.

How much money is all the parts needed adding up to ?
well, im lucking out and finding them new from peopel on the board and savign a few $$. but so far, i have spent $95 for cam and manual tentioner, think i may have found 2 ape cam sprockets $65, dont know how used they r yet, but worse case, $154 new.

then my clutch stuff is ending up to be $220 (clutch packs, springs, clutch cover)

im getting all that installed, plus a valve job and map done for $300.

then paycheck after this, im having someone polish the frame, swing arm, rims, ect, ec, ect for $250.

Back