Insurance

I'm 31 and live in Georgia. Full coverage and one accident (which didn't rise my premium). I have State Farm Ins and pay $378 for the year.

SirUK I dont know how to convert it to British currency but I (should say my girlfriend cause its insured in her name) was paying 1008.00 per year and they have changed the way they calculate your insurance so her speeding ticket that didnt count now does. We now pay about 1680.00 per year

Did the finally drop the crap in the UK where the first year or two of insurance is included with the bike's price, then it shoots to some obscene level after that? Lots of great, used bikes for sale with only a year of riding.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td> (jwcfbd @ Aug. 05 2002, 04:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm 31 and live in Georgia.  Full coverage and one accident (which didn't rise my premium).  I have State Farm Ins and pay $378 for the year.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
WoW, that is cheap! I am 32, absolutely clean record and over 10 years or motorcyle experience. I am paying $700 for comprehesive only, NO collision!!! Las Vegas insurance is INSANE (I wonder why?)....

So whats your then sirUKbusa ??
Me well,
3 yrs. ncb
9pts.
sad.gif

BD post code

brrrrrrrrrr drrrrrrrrrummmmm roll !!!
Just came down from app. £750 ish to £550 ish.

What a fecking relief (but, does one mention the mods. and are they obvious ?)

I AM 31 ALSO I PAY 900.00 A YEAR WITH A CLEAN RECORD AND OVER 15YRS ON A BIKE...200.00 DEDUCTABLE FULL COVARAGE.. THIS IS WAY TO MUCH I THINK ...
confused.gif
BUT U KNOW WHAT THEY SAY YOU "GOT TO PAY TO PLAY!! "
ernaehrung004.gif
IF THAT WHAT IT TAKES THEN SO BE IT...CAUSE I GONNA RIDE...

I'm 38 and have had my motorcycle license since I was 16. One ticket - (exhibition of speed)
Full coverage $1450.00yr for the busa
For my GSXR1100 - $100.00 just comp, for yr.

Never filed a claim in all my years of driving and riding.
Seems like they should treat you better if you have never made any claims?
mad.gif

Andy, I'm 31 full NCD with Carol NASH. £420 fully comp
aktion035.gif

aktion035.gif

Can't remember what BD code is..

Haven't got my hand book with me..

Do you mean CD Due care or BA Driving whilst disqual?

aktion035.gif

Full Coverage
age 33
250.00 yr

State Farm

why? Pursuit driving schools, emergency vehicle operations instructor, Many years as a cop and fireman. No Tickets !

DON'T FORGET, it makes a HUGE difference where you live. Insurance rates in Vegas are horrible! So, it is tough to compare. I shopped around everywhere, and State Farm did have a lower price by maybe $100, but, they do not take bikes without the car AND they wanted $150 more per year for my car then my current agency. All together for my toys I spend about $3300/year... SUX, but I love 'em.

:hammerhead: :argue:

I'm getting screwed $975 a yr full coverage. 3 points for and accident. NC has some of the worse insurance laws in the country. My partner is paying 500 a yr for his zx6r. And i can't get progressive insurance here.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td> (sirUKbusa @ Aug. 08 2002, 11:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Andy, I'm 31 full NCD with Carol NASH. £420 fully comp
aktion035.gif

aktion035.gif

Can't remember what BD code is..

Haven't got my hand book with me..

Do you mean CD Due care or BA Driving whilst disqual?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Sorry m8, I meant ncb "No claims Bonus"

BD is for Bradford ,West Yorkshire
2nd to London on the "I want to nick ya bike list "

aktion035.gif

I am 29, no tickets, no accidents...320/yr. And you guessed it "State Farm" That thing where you have to have your car with them must be new cause when I bought my 96 gsxr750 new they didnt make me. I've since moved my auto's to them since they had the best rates for me..Michigan...coverages 100/300/100..$500 deductibles.
ernaehrung019.gif

Hehe, their all really cheap to me
baaa.gif

Im 19, perfect record,
$397 per year, liability only!!

For comprehensive w/ collision, $11, 870 per year!!!!!!!!!!!!! For 'busa ONLY!

Which would you choose

Back