Insurance

Cblast

I want mine to say Pauly Walnuts!
Donating Member
Registered
I called to get a quote for my new mistress Isabella this morning. I was dreading this call because over the weekend I just had temporary insurance on her through the carrier that USAA recomended. I decided before i made the call that I was gonna suck it up and just pay whatever it costs to have full coverage with comp and collision + uninsured motorist. I have worked way to hard to buy this bike to see an accident of any kind or vandalism, theft, etc, send it down the tubes. My quote for what she called "The full monty", came out to $421.00 a year!!!
eek2.gif
I was in disbelief. That is awesome. Plus she said her and her husband ride a Hayabusa! I told her all about the ORG and got her to write it down so she can start surfing immediately! THANKS HOLLY!!!!
shake.gif

We are moving our denali over to them this week. They already insure my busa and the wifes katana. We will be insuring all three vehicles for 150 per month, full coverage, the whole deal. That saves us about 500 a year from what I have been paying.
beerchug.gif

I pay less than 300 a year for full coverage. 26 y/o and 250 deductible. Works for me! I guess it doesn't hurt when you have 2 bike, 3 vehicles, a trailer, and your house all with one company.....lol
beerchug.gif

I just switched from Progressive to State Farm last week, $391 yr for full coverage. I'm 50, clean record and put my truck and house with them too. Truck went up $50 a year, house came down $75 a year, and I have full coverage on the Busa for $400 a year less than comprehensive (everything except collision) with Progressive.
Only downside, the deductible on my house went up from $500 to $1000.

Yep, im paying 42 dollars a month with state farm! Thats $504 a year. Progressive quoted me over $4000 a year for the same coverage.
eek2.gif

When i first got my Busa i did the same thing, i used progressive and the tried to bend me over. At $275 a month, that did not fly so i called State Farm and they hooked a fellow Busa brother up. You can't beat there full coverage price.
thumb_up.gif

maybe im not "old" enough, but im 26, clean record and they still wanna charge me 1600-1800 a year for full.

I pay $44 a month for a full coverage on a '07 Busa. I used to pay $42 for my '01 R1.

I've got State Farm also and they have treated me quite nicely.

maybe im not "old" enough, but im 26, clean record and they still wanna charge me 1600-1800 a year for full.
No, im 27 and im paying 42 a month for full coverage. But last November when I was 26 and almost bought a 08 Busa they quoted me $52. I turned 27 on February 3rd.

Do you have any tickets? Maybe you have poor credit?

I have been using State Farm for all my auto's and bikes. Well, when I purchased my M109R, they forgot to fax the insurance card over to the dealer, so I had to insure the bike RIGHT THERE with Gieco so I could take the bike home. I was fuming at State Farm for dropping the ball...

Well, I just purchased my 08 Busa, and called State Farm, they rememeberd their f up, and gave me my discounted rate. $265 for the YEAR, FULL COVERAGE, $500 deductible. I happily paid it and was on my way.

My Aprilia was freaking triple that, the M109 was double that.. I was in shock, she gained my respect again.. State Farm definitely rocks.

They know the numbers..... one thing insurance companies are good at is minimizing risks, if we went out and started crashing our pride and joys, the rates would reflect it be sure of that....

Back