Insurance

State Farm rates bikes by CCs, not as individual bikes. The busa just rates as a 1300, not a sport bike, race bike, etc. Mine was 220 a year.

State Farm has good rates, but had to include my house and truck to get the best one.

I would say State Farm, but is has already been said 4,253 times in the last 6 months.
tounge.gif

Any way to get State Farm as a board sponsor?

Cheap advertising, and all the potential business beyond the motorcycle (auto, boat, house, renter's, etc.). Hell, if I was a SF agent I'd be interested.

Any way to get State Farm as a board sponsor?

Cheap advertising, and all the potential business beyond the motorcycle (auto, boat, house, renter's, etc.).  Hell, if I was a SF agent I'd be interested.
I doubt it. Look at all the illegal stuff they would be reading about.

I think the reason Geico and Progressive are so expensive for bikes is because they spend so much money on silly tv ads and need to recoup the costs.

SF all the way... for the 1,337th time.

I don't kow if they are nation wide, but Country Companies was the best quote that I found. In fact they were considerably cheaper than State Farm. I did have to switch our truck and car over to them.

Ah yes....Thank You, Search Button.
beerchug.gif

My mother-in-law is an insurance agent and got me hooked up with my 2 LE's for $2200/yr. That's not nice, is it. Just called the wife and told her to call up State Farm on the double!!!
super.gif

(VETTKLR @ Sep. 18 2006,11:21) Ah yes....Thank You, Search Button.  
beerchug.gif

My mother-in-law is an insurance agent and got me hooked up with my 2 LE's for $2200/yr.  That's not nice, is it.  Just called the wife and told her to call up State Farm on the double!!!  
super.gif
ices_rofl.gif

Your mother in law did that to you??? She is getting you back for sleeping with her daughter!!!

ices_rofl.gif
jump9.gif

ices_rofl.gif

(PaNDeM1C @ Aug. 30 2006,18:17) I think the reason Geico and Progressive are so expensive for bikes is because they spend so much money on silly tv ads and need to recoup the costs.

SF all the way... for the 1,337th time.
sad.gif
Man are you on the spot with that comment!!!
firedevil.gif
Also when shopping for ins try using the mod like GSX1300R, not Hayabusa or GSXR1300.Other bikes i've had would B half the$ using the MFG#'s  
beerchug.gif

Back