Insurance

BusaShellz

Registered
What's some good insurance companies your using? Progressive is trying to charge me $600.00 a month for full coverage.

edited_1461463637516.jpg

I shop around every year but have stayed with Nationwide for the past fifteen years for my bikes and my cars. I carry full coverage on the Busa and even on my 37 year old Honda but we have an agreed payoff price for it if totaled or stolen. There are many factors that decide what you'll pay, location, age, driving history, credit report and on and on.

I use Progressive through USAA and it's around $240/6mo (liability only). Looks like you have some stuff in your history and/or are under 25yrs old?

I have a 12 month premium of $462 .00 with Geico and that's with bodily injury liability, property damage liability, uninsured motorist and comprehensive that pays for damage due to theft, vandalism, flood, explosion or fire. Straight liability was $11.00 a month.

I have full coverage with State Farm, just went down to like 34 bucks a month.

When searching for insurance, go local. Shop around with the local agents. They will give you the best possible deals no matter where you are in the US. I found out that if you contact the 1-800 agents from the major companies, they will not offer any real deals.

Geico saved me 50% over progressive.
800 year for full coverage
34 years old, clean driving record.

I'm pretty thrilled with the price. Liability only is about 10/month if I wanted to

Absolute cheapest insurance I found was Dairy Land Insurance. I'm 33, no tickets and Progressive wanted 1,800 a year, Geico wanted 2,400 a year. Dairy Land is 600 a year. But I believe you have to live in Wisconsin or it's surrounding states(don't quote me on that).

When searching for insurance, go local. Shop around with the local agents. They will give you the best possible deals no matter where you are in the US. I found out that if you contact the 1-800 agents from the major companies, they will not offer any real deals.
Thanks

Back