Insurance

i'm 45 .i have progressive 770 a year full coverage.geico gave me a quote of 2200 for full coverage.and my other 3 cars are insured with geico.the girls logic was.well its a 1300 you know.and i have never had a ticket in my life.did i just jinx myself. duh

Thanks everyone who recommended state farm, quoted $648 a year. Bein 25, single, in ca, Busa, and 25000/50000 with a 500 deduct, that price seems pretty darn good.

That should start to go down. Also... need to get married! lol. Less than 350 a year from State Farm. Full coverage with same coverage. Congrats!

I just went to State Farm (Thanks Charlie!) from GEICO. I had to also insure one automobile (all my autos are USAA) in order to get State Farm.

I insured 4 motorcyles and my pickup. My pickup went up from USAA, but the bikes went down from GEICO. Net savings was about $500 a year.

State Farm is best rates. Half of everyone else. I'm 34 no claims and still pay $600.00 a year (full coverage) with a $1000.00 deductible. How are some of you only paying $300.00 a year? I feel the insurance company's need to updated the way they rate. The new liter bikes have a higher power to weight ratio but still lower rates.

Its kinda funny how it works. I dont understand there method of thinking really either. The best way to get cheap rates is have lots of vehicles in the same company.

I insure both my bikes thru GEICO. 07 M109 & 00 Busa. $829 year full coverage on both. Was $420 a year but I layed down an M109 almost 3 years ago. That should be coming off in a month or so.

Back