insurance rates

mr matt

Registered
mad.gif
 called my agent  today for a rate on an 08 busa (daryland) 2700.00 a year,  174.00 for my 03 fz1 no tickets accidents ect. this sucks.

matt

Talked to my state farm agent, she they didn't expect there rates to change by much if at all for the '08 model

Why would there be a change
rock.gif
Someones about to get hosed. I'd switch agents. Dayum

+1 Farm Bureau
bowdown.gif

2006 busa                             >> 130.07 every 6 months
2002 RS Warrior                    >> 122.55 every 6 months
1999 Grand am Liability only >> 164.00 every 6 months
They are real high on autos though.

Wow, I didn't know they were that good...I've got three bikes with Farm bureau but sadly not a Busa yet...

I am switching from Progressive to +1 Farm Bureau if the rates are that good!! Currently, I pay about $1,200 a year for three bikes: a 2004 Hayabusa, Honda ST-1300 and a HD FXDXI Superglide Sport. I am 58 years old with no tickets or accidents.

Farm Bureau in Indiana sucks.Had them for 20 years.Bike rates way high.They charged me $790 a year for a dayum cruiser.
argue.gif
Went to State Farm cruiser went to $300 a year and then the busa was $314 a year.Wouldn't have a busa if it wasn't for State Farm.

Hehehe... dude... you're getting the shaft from your insurance agent! State Farm has my 06 Busa insured for $55 a month, with speeding tickets, an accident, and full coverage ($250 ded). Oh! Did I mention that I live in LA County?!?!?

Just finished switching from State Farm to Farm Bureau. Saved 30% on two cars, two bikes and the house.

Better coverages, too.

--Wag--

Im just screwed until i hit 25 only a lil over a year to go because proggresive wants 500+ a month for and i asked what would it cost to insure the price on a extended swing arm they said somthing stupid in the 800's but thats a month and i havent gotten any tickets in over 5 years and never an accident i'de kill for a 2k a year full coverage policy

I called State Farm yesterday. They were excellent if they have your home and auto and terrible as stand alone on motorcycle only. Progressive was good for liability only.

Progressive wanted 3000 a year for 1000 deduct . My 99 Porsche is 1200 for same coverage. I went with liability IAM 61 RETIRED and a clean record .
As for telling insurance company 1300gsxr didn't work had to give vin # or no quote.

Back