insurance rates

$62 a month Full coverage with gap coverage including liability on my F-250.
Like a good neighbor..........State Farm is cool......
beerchug.gif

+1 on state farm... 23 yrs old and pay $67/month for my busa with 100/300/100 coverage and $1000 deductible. pay of total of $167/month for the car and bike combined with spotless driving record. no other insurance company could touch these rates....
bowdown.gif

I cannot believe that dealers do not say....State farm. I mean....I am 21!! I only pay 78 A MONTH!!!! THAT IS NUTS!!! especially for a gsx1300freakingR

(Micfitz @ Jul. 20 2007,16:00) +1 Farm Bureau
bowdown.gif

2006 busa                             >> 130.07 every 6 months
2002 RS Warrior                    >> 122.55 every 6 months
1999 Grand am Liability only >> 164.00 every 6 months
They are real high on autos though.
Very hard to believe those rates
SHOCKED.gif
Good for you though

I am 27 yrs old
Married
Homeowner
Spotless driving record
2003 Hayabusa
Liability = $117.00 / Yr
Insurance through Geico with only the Busa insured with them.

I agree, i have state farm i have 2 speeding tickets on my record and they are still the cheapest. It seems to me that if you have state farm and have no acciedents on your record, the insurance pretty much stays the same. I have asked a lot of insurance companies and for me Progressive and Geico were the highest (4,000-7,000 annually) state farm is roughly 1,100.

26yrs old
2 speeding tickets ( 1 ticket at 30mph over)
no accidents

(proud dad @ Jul. 21 2007,20:32) Farm Bureau in Indiana sucks.Had them for 20 years.Bike rates way high.They charged me $790 a year for a dayum cruiser.
argue.gif
Went to State Farm cruiser went to $300 a year and then the busa was $314 a year.Wouldn't have a busa if it wasn't for State Farm.
Couldn't agree more. I think the agents at my local Farm Bureau branch arrive on a short school bus every morning. They don't answer the phone so you have to go there in person, then they keep you waiting for an hour. The secretaries make rude comments and get a painful expression on their faces every time the phone rings and make no attempt to answer.

My agent was a douchebag who would not shut the hell up about his home life. Go in for a car quote and I get to hear never ending stories of his grandkids and their Little League games and how he wasn't allowed to attend those games anymore because parents claimed he was showing up drunk.
I could spend 2 hours in his office, come back the next day and he would have no clue as to who I was.

It took him 9 months to work up a quote for my house. I write him off a check and cancel the remainder of my old policy from another company. Few weeks pass and no paperwork shows up. Go back and the secretary tells me I have no homeowners insurance with them! She sends me back to see Larry the douchebag from hell again and it turns out he forgot about me AND lost the check I gave him...my house had no coverage for weeks!
I had to write him another check and then go to the bank and put a stop payment on the first one. I then went back and made him pay me the $20 fee and he looked really insulted as he opened his wallet.

Then came time to insure the brand new Busa. He gives me a quote for $500 and I pay it right there. A week later I get a letter from Farm Bureau demanding another $350 because I was insuring a "high risk sport bike".

Stormed back into the Farm Bureau office and let loose on him in the lobby right in front of a bunch of waiting customers.
pissed.gif
I can't imagine the hell I would go through if I had to actually file a claim. Immediately canceled all my policies and went a few blocks over to State Farm.

It's just one agent and his wife. House, cars and motorcycles were done in 30 minutes. Big surprise was the Busa only being $300 a year. I'm now getting a ton of dividends checks from State Farm bringing the prices down even more. And when I see my agent in a store or restaurant, he actually knows my name!
rant.gif

My rates on my 05 are dirt cheap thru state farm.. the difference in the price for the 08 should be minimal because its a 1300 still (state farm bases it on CC's only not type according to my agent). Regardless of the actaul 1340 displacement.. humm.. think thats why the bike is actually a 1300 still? Better sales with bikes that can be insured for less. Surely the ZX14 couldn't be much more though.

STATE FARM $9.43 a month full coverage 250. deductible with a claim 12 month's ago.
super.gif

The cheapest I've ever seen.

A lot depends on where you live. I just turned 50, no accidents, been riding since I was 16, but live in Dallas. Taking delivery of my '08 Busa tomorrow and cheapest I could get for good insurance was $1,100 per year with State Farm.

Dear Friends

My local Farm Bureau got my insurance through another company called American Modern.

I got liability only for US$112 per year for my 'Busa. I'm thirty-eight years old, married, have had a motorcycle license since '88, and haven't had a ticket in at least two years, though I'm sure that's soon going to change. We have our home and two cars insured through Farm Bureau, too. I'm located in Buford, Georgia, a busy suburb of Atlanta.

Though we're pleased with our rates, we find it difficult to get service, especially to get a call returned.

And, for what it's worth, my agent says he gets a five-percent commission on the policies he writes. Then I sort of felt sorry for him, because it took him a good hour to get my 'Busa insured and earned only US$5.60. If that's all I earned per hour, I probably wouldn't return people's calls, either.

--Jaddie

liability only is cheaper but can cost a lot more.had it and let a friend ride 1 mile and saw him total my 03 anniversary,Full coverage is the only way to go

Back