Insurance Rate Hike

Deuces

Registered
Just got the insurance bill for my Bandit... and it went up $400 from last year!
evil.gif
Anyone else have a MAJOR increase like that?

hmm... You should get a lot of people with insurence increase on this site dude
biggrin.gif

Lots of shoulders to cry on
tounge.gif

Just got a call from my insurance on a rate for this 2000 busa..I valued it at 6000 bucks, even thou it is worth more...full coverage,comp, both with 250 deductable..9 month riding season,multiple bikes on policy..Oh,1000$ medical per occurance.....You ready?
rock.gif
??

142.00$ per year...Sometimes it is good to be old...

WOW!! Being only 23.. mines about 1100 per year... (Hence the Bandit instead of the Hayabusa for now)
smile.gif
I was quoted at 4500 for the Hayabusa. Soon enough I'll hit 25 and have mine, I hope.
cool.gif

Just got a call from my insurance on a rate for this 2000 busa..I valued it at 6000 bucks, even thou it is worth more...full coverage,comp, both with 250 deductable..9 month riding season,multiple bikes on policy..Oh,1000$ medical per occurance.....You ready?
rock.gif
??

email me a copy of that one. i need to see it to believe it.

Mine dropped $50 this year to $355/yr. Same coverage as you.

rock.gif
??

email me a copy of that one. i need to see it to believe it.

Mine dropped $50 this year to $355/yr. Same coverage as you.
Man it sucks to be young!!!

OK... mayby it just sucks to be young when you live near Chi-Town LOL
jump9.gif

race.gif
  Stay fast and stay safe!!

you guys better feel lucky you do not live in the communist republic of california I am 33 have been riding since I was 19 no accident and no tickets and I own my home and my insurance is 1500 a year. Insurance is rip off.

Back