Insurance rate dropped at 25 Yes Yes Yes

bigjack7679

Registered
The title says it all. I turned 25 in April and my insurance rate dropped from $132 to $52. Thats $80 bucks a month that i'm saving.:woot: I found out yesterday and was super excited. State Farm was late on making the changes so this month is basically free with the credits i received. I never thought it was possible for me to have full coverage at a rate of $52 a month. Pinch me because i must be dreaming :thumbsup:

you are a lucky man!!!!!!! that's what I was expecting too but............ nope.!! I'm 27 now and no tickets and the cheapest I can get is 100+ a month:banghead:

you are in fog group...get married...have kids and rates go down...bills not so much

you are a lucky man!!!!!!! that's what I was expecting too but............ nope.!! I'm 27 now and no tickets and the cheapest I can get is 100+ a month:banghead:

same here man..i cant find anything that i can afford..the last quote i got was over 300 bucks a month. :rofl: they can keep that.

Congrats on the 25 rate drop. I'm old so I forget, but I think its the last time you'll appreciate getting older for something.

I pay $236 a year for $1000 deduct for comp and collision at state farm. Old guy insurance at it's best.

I payed $225 a year with a $1000 deduct for comp and collision at state farm. Old guy (53) here as well :laugh:

Back